Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

I will be visiting the D.C. area in a couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone knows of any spots that might still have Kamikaze II's sitting.  Looking for Fish Markets specifically but also interested in other colorways.  I was also wondering if there were any shops that tend to stock pairs of older release shoes even if it's a last pair kind of deal.  I'll be there for a few days and although I'll be hitting Niketown/Footlocker etc. I'd like to check out and support some independent stores if I can.

Thanks in advance for any info provided.

Most likely lunars. I've YET to see racers (or trainers for that matter) in any of the big chains...

Called today and was told there are not "IN" yet???

Hopefully this doesn't mean it going to be some RSVP bs.

If anyone sees them in the area please post on here or feel free to pm me I'd appreciate it, I'll also do the same.

Sorry for not clarifying. They have the lunars, not the racers.

Also, Champs in Tyson's received a huge shipment of Roshe's (Team Red, Hero Blue, Gamma Green, Black Tiger Camo).

Sorry for not clarifying. They have the lunars, not the racers.

Also, Champs in Tyson's received a huge shipment of Roshe's (Team Red, Hero Blue, Gamma Green, Black Tiger Camo).

No worries man thanks for the help anyways.

Have to go to BMore this week,end any advice on the Fear Pack?

if you coming this weekend you are probably too late. most stores do the raffle stuff before the release so that on the release date its just people picking up shoes.

check the footlocker release locator for those releases.

Mondawmin, Security, Towson, and GOOD LUCK...

B Fresco thanks, that's what I figured for my options.  Don't think I'm going to attempt a camp at any of those spots.

Hazel - Yeah spots around my way did raffles/tickets this past Sunday for the IV's, that's why I threw it out there anyways to see if any spots did FCFS.  I will probably chalk it up as a L and keep it moving.

Thanks to you both though for the info. 

What's Towson like for these releases now? I went there for the grand opening but have not been back since then for their FCFS releases. I assume people get out there extra early now...

need help.......

where can I get the fear pack retro 5's fcfs

I was thinking of security mall but I haven't been there in along time

can anyone give me some info?

Back
Top Bottom