Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

I'm sure it is not just me, but lately people that I have never seen or heard from in the DMV forum have been
hitting me up for what store will have what shoe, or who has this shoe on sale etc.

Not trying to call anyone out, but this makes it easier on everyone, I would think.

I will start off:

From what I have been hearing from local stores, the Olympic VII will release locally on the 14th, not the 13th
like they will in other places. I do not know what stores will have them, but I have seen them in person, and you are not missing anything.

Could we get a stickie for this, AllanHouston, Method Man?

I'm sure it is not just me, but lately people that I have never seen or heard from in the DMV forum have been
hitting me up for what store will have what shoe, or who has this shoe on sale etc.

Not trying to call anyone out, but this makes it easier on everyone, I would think.

I will start off:

From what I have been hearing from local stores, the Olympic VII will release locally on the 14th, not the 13th
like they will in other places. I do not know what stores will have them, but I have seen them in person, and you are not missing anything.

Could we get a stickie for this, AllanHouston, Method Man?

I need to know where these will be....  Info states, "Select Nike Accounts next week"
moz-screenshot.png
390600617.jpg

390600618.jpg

390600619.jpg

390600689.jpg

Footlocker = Friday the 13th on Olympic VIIs.

That's confirmed via email from corp.

Take it or leave it.

Take it or leave it.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Take it or leave it.
They told me that at PG HOH today.

Infrareds still in scattered sizes across that mall. Federation 97s, hi-top Spiridons, gold 97s all out too.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Madness with all the kids shopping today.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Take it or leave it.
They told me that at PG HOH today.

Infrareds still in scattered sizes across that mall. Federation 97s, hi-top Spiridons, gold 97s all out too.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Madness with all the kids shopping today.

I was wondering if anyone knows and/or has spotted Hyperfuses (any color) in any local Northern Virginia FootLocker or FootAction? 

I’ve checked by either going or calling: 
Springfield – Footlocker and Footaction
Landmark – Footlocker
Baileys Crossroads – Footlocker
Tysons Corners – Footlocker
Ballston - Footlocker

Landmark, Baileys, and Tysons had no idea what shoe I was referring to.  Tysons repeated back and said we have no “Hyperfusions

I was wondering if anyone knows and/or has spotted Hyperfuses (any color) in any local Northern Virginia FootLocker or FootAction? 

I’ve checked by either going or calling: 
Springfield – Footlocker and Footaction
Landmark – Footlocker
Baileys Crossroads – Footlocker
Tysons Corners – Footlocker
Ballston - Footlocker

Landmark, Baileys, and Tysons had no idea what shoe I was referring to.  Tysons repeated back and said we have no “Hyperfusions

I saw some at Pentagon in champs over the weekend.  I didn't get a chance to check and see if the other stores had them.  I know that Champs had them in all black and all red, but I think that was it.  The shoes are really light, but didn't have my size. 

I saw some at Pentagon in champs over the weekend.  I didn't get a chance to check and see if the other stores had them.  I know that Champs had them in all black and all red, but I think that was it.  The shoes are really light, but didn't have my size. 

Thanks volboy23, Footlocker at Pentagon does have the all black and the all red ones.  Thanks!!

Thanks volboy23, Footlocker at Pentagon does have the all black and the all red ones.  Thanks!!

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

I need to know where these will be....  Info states, "Select Nike Accounts next week"
390600618.jpg

390600619.jpg

390600689.jpg
Only place here that might get these that I know of is HOH.

They are suppose to hit NDC midnight tonight/tomorrow.

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

390600618.jpg

390600619.jpg

390600689.jpg
Only place here that might get these that I know of is HOH.

They are suppose to hit NDC midnight tonight/tomorrow.

They are up on NDC right now. Safe yourself the running around & gas money order from them!

They are up on NDC right now. Safe yourself the running around & gas money order from them!

Back
Top Bottom