OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

anyone on here got their own co.jps ? if so post em !
happy.gif

I have these....
8fnohok.jpg

Had these but sold 'em, now I regret it...
8b6kplj.jpg

QUAD...thanks for clearing that up. I was pretty sure some of those did drop in the states...

ultraman, rapid storm and reverse, city attack and reverse, lightning, and brazil lows are
pimp.gif

And i forgot spark blues. I think ima start copping my wanted list in the co.jp dunk region now.
grin.gif

can someone explain to me what "co.jps" is? is it just simple two tones with nylon tongues or is there more to it? i like them by the way.

co.jp stands for concept japan. It just means a japanese exclusive sneaker. It can be anything: a Dunk, AF1, etc.

The set of sneakers most of us are talking about were released only in japan between '99-'00 (a few in '01) and happened to be two-toned with nylontongues. Nike at its best.

Topclassbubblah, I'm still heated I missed grabbing those purple/white city attacks off of you. That's the last pair I need to complete the purple cityattack set (out of 4).

I'll post pics of my co.jps if I have time this weekend.

Originally Posted by Krazi oNe

so where the 05 smurfs an asia only release or co.jp release?

those were a general release you could find at journeys...

edit.

there are still co.jps out and going for about the same price they did intitially. with everyone focused on these silly SBs and new releases, the good stuffis up for the taking if youre diligent with searching for it. ill post some of my stuff later. my favorite ones has to be the currys in reg/rev andblack/purple metallic reg/rev.

Here are mine. Not a bad start, but nowhere near my eventual goal. Someboday please help me out with a pair of purple/whites to complete my set.

This thread might have rekindled my love for dunks...I think I'll be searching for the black/royals and reverse currys.

The excessive production and crappy new release really made me feel dunks were nothing special anymore, but seeing all of these reminds me why I used to love'em. After all, they are the kicks that got me into collecting...

Back
Top Bottom