OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

Im not a big fan of dunks, but some of theose are def.
pimp.gif

i passed on those spark blues a few weeks ago for $80. not a big fan, but i see that someone else would have definitely taken them off my hands if i did getthem.

rice boy 45 - I was thinking the same thing
pimp.gif
.. but no SBs
smh.gif
.. strictly regular dunks...

Good job on bringing this thread back... I am going to hopefully start working on my dunk high collection in the summer, so keep this thread alive until then!

school me on co.jps NT

how do yall know what are co.jps and what are not? is it stated in the box? or is there a site that lists all the co.jp sneakers?

thanks for the help.

Here are my co.jps. Bought them when I was in JP around 1997 for about $50 a pair.
smile.gif

Dunks got no love back in the time... BTW, the patent pairs were FA exlusives.
343386822_99192029a1.jpg

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

school me on co.jps NT

how do yall know what are co.jps and what are not? is it stated in the box? or is there a site that lists all the co.jp sneakers?

thanks for the help.

search in the retro forum, its been discussed before

Originally Posted by MiYaBaLlEr24

Termanology, hasnt it been weeks since you won that auction? That sucks.
Yup, almost 2 months.
mad.gif

Dude went on vacation after auction ended, now comes up with mad excuses.
I made a claim with paypal & ebay, but i talked to him not too long ago, saying he'll ship tomorrow overnight.
If i dont get them, im getting my money.

Originally Posted by JDocs

rice boy 45 - I was thinking the same thing
pimp.gif
.. but no SBs
smh.gif
.. strictly regular dunks...

Good job on bringing this thread back... I am going to hopefully start working on my dunk high collection in the summer, so keep this thread alive until then!

The team should be "Team Dunk Pre-2003"
If that's the team, I'll definitely join.

I just lost out on a pair of rapid storms on ebay. I'm kind of bummed since I've been trying to complete my co.jp high sets. My reverse rapid stormsare lonely. I definitely need to work on my co.jp low collection, but finding size 10s is not as easy for some reason as finding them in Dunk highs.

magomezawa,

That pic of lows is nuts. You're killing me with the michigan and reverse michagan lows.

Originally Posted by MiYaBaLlEr24

Holler mcdollar, are you talking about the size 11.5 that was on ebay?

no, this was from a friend of mine. he ended up selling them on ISS.

there was a pair of those for $80 on ebay???

Back
Top Bottom