OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

I've always thought a co.jp release to be exclusive to Japan, is this correct? If so the black/spark-blue colorway DID release in the US. I found them ata mom & pop shop back in '02 who certainly doesn't have access beyond a standard US Nike account.

magomezawa & rice boy 45: good stuff
pimp.gif

got these today:

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

termanology27 - are those the 11.5 dunks from suisdemidieu? if so,
mad.gif

That was the auction(s) I was talkin about earlier... He relisted them like 3 times because of his BIn price and they finally ended for 86 plus shipping...Too bad he mislisted them over and over again...
roll.gif

Spark Bluesaren't entirely Co.jp, they were released in the US as well as Japan if I believe so, but most just call them co.jps. It doesn't bother me that much. Ilove my pair still.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MiYaBaLlEr24

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

termanology27 - are those the 11.5 dunks from suisdemidieu? if so,
mad.gif

That was the auction(s) I was talkin about earlier... He relisted them like 3 times because of his BIn price and they finally ended for 86 plus shipping... Too bad he mislisted them over and over again...
roll.gif

Spark Blues aren't entirely Co.jp, they were released in the US as well as Japan if I believe so, but most just call them co.jps. It doesn't bother me that much. I love my pair still.
happy.gif

Damn, 86 is a steal.
Thanks for clearing that up! I still love them.
Im mad i slept on a pair of michigan lows for 100 & city attacks for 150.
mad.gif

We need a Team Co.Jp just like the Team AM & AF1.
laugh.gif

co.jp>______

oh, i did see those from him on ebay. i passed when it was originally $150 or whatever, and i passed when i saw them at 80 something. he was labeling them"jordan dunks" or something, though
laugh.gif
i can't lie that guy is great... soooo many steals off him in the past.

Any have reverse curry lows in a 10.5?

Two tones are all a dunk needs...anything more takes away from the simple design. I don't think Nike produced a single bad dunk between '98 and 2000,honestly. And how about the FA series from '01 and '02 with nylon tongues, pebbled leather with patent accents and clear soles? PURE FIRE.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Any have reverse curry lows in a 10.5?

Two tones are all a dunk needs...anything more takes away from the simple design. I don't think Nike produced a single bad dunk between '98 and 2000, honestly. And how about the FA series from '01 and '02 with nylon tongues, pebbled leather with patent accents and clear soles? PURE FIRE.

Yeah speaking of which... These are my two-tone dunk highs... I had reverse sparks but sold them since they were too big... I want a pair of metallicpurples, but times are hard
grin.gif

Im selling the Grods though. Btw, yes I have two pairs of FA vaders.
pimp.gif
happy.gif

^How much are you selling Grods for?

& I've seen City Attack Curys sz 9 for 100 right now.
I'd cop but short on cash.
frown.gif

Termanology, just Pm me if you're interested, they're a 9.5 and 170 shipped. I don't want to get banned for turning this into a B/S thread haha

I guess I'll bring these thread back, I was going to make one but found this thread.
Just wanted to know how much these run for in a women's 10.5 nowadays.
317bgj9.jpg

co.jp = pure
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom