OFFICIAL Simple Dunk Thread Vol. FA-exclusives, CO.JP, Pre-premium, NO GARBAGE

I've been admiring this thread for ages, glad to see it back on the first page. I wish Nike still made Dunks like they used to. 
Here's my little contribution. 

Originally Posted by ebpo

Sorry to grave dig this thread, but I found some shoes online and was looking for more info :

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h151016320

Price is hefty, tongue tag is different, what are they?

meatballbuster-img600x450-12915569174pwujp30574.jpg
Kentucky Wildcat dunks from 1985. Its a PE from 1985 so the price is high. One of my grails...

Thanks guys! I used to have these in a 8.5 but they were too tight. Saw these up for a great price and had to jump on them.

If anyone wears a 8.5 or 9 there are some amazing auctions going on ebay right now for a bunch of co.jp dunks from the same seller. Sadbilal is his ebay name.

Wish I didn't sell all my co.jps when I had to pay for school. SMH at myself. I sold every pair for well under what they were worth just because I needed the money.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

If anyone wears a 8.5 or 9 there are some amazing auctions going on ebay right now for a bunch of co.jp dunks from the same seller. Sadbilal is his ebay name.

Wish I didn't sell all my co.jps when I had to pay for school. SMH at myself. I sold every pair for well under what they were worth just because I needed the money.

I feel you on that. I'm currently in the same boat.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by gettinit247

^^^ Thanks man. Even for vvvnds they could pass as DS lol
Any 10 to 11? I would be interested!  I only have one 9.5 co.jp storm trooper pair but thats because I stretched them out since I was in 8th grade 
ohwell.gif

nevermind the sb's but i pulled these out of my storage the other day for a show.

not pictured are my goldenrods. there in the mail.

thanks man, i got some other simple dunks and patents leather dunks. ill post when i have time to find some time.

and yeah us san antonio guys have some stuff.  not oddly we all hang out together

If someone wants to let go of some knick highs (royal blue/flash orange) or some purple metallics in a size 10.5 or 11 get at me need these!!

Thank you sir. They have been on the radar ever since twelveAM posted that pic of these and the Sheeds. Hope all is well with you!

Back
Top Bottom