Originally Posted by JDocs

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- why are you size 10
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
got some dope stuff for sale there

Jake - gotta agree with you again
laugh.gif
, I don't think there is a single co.jp I dont like. Also, let me just clear up what I said up there. I dont think thats ALL the co.jp dunks (from the 90s) and I don't think all the ones there are co.jp. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I dont think the grey/white highs or the spark blues are co.jp ?

Let's get some more pics in here!!
i think its all the 98-00 set...a few co.jps like sambas and halloweens released in 2001 are not pictured

the pics are just scattered co.jp/us releases

and boy do i want a pair of the bred I high dunks from 2000! size 10-10.5 i should have got that size 11 that was on ebay a few weeks ago
ohwell.gif

^wow i wish my collection looked even half of what those guys have!

anyways, does anybody have Co.JP Stormtrooper Dunk Hi's in 10.5-11? WANT THEM REALLY BAD!

found this dunk that i don't want to, but have to let go......

(bought from japan.... nylon tongue)

sz.9! hit me up!

Cool thread.

The only co.jp I ever owned were the pink/grey women's pair, but I sold those to some NTer in the Bay Area. I think I sold them for $105-110. Just wantedthem gone.

I've never really missed them, seeing as how I love my Viotechs more and I never really get to wear those.

unDS'd these yesterday (from WDYWT)
3480800652_2d9ace0ee9_o.jpg
You'll undoubtedly see my post in WDYWT...but how in god's name did you find a DS pair of JD camper greens?!

I couldn't even find a pair to import when they were first released. I know my boy Three00ZeeX could never find a 13 either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJBBert

I'll play along....all worn

*KNICKS HI NOT CO.JP, just def one of my fav dunks i had to picture*

Gotta love Smurfs & Puttys
Hey! I sold you those pink women's joints years ago!

Sorry folks, I'm going through this thread backwards.

Nice to see they went to a good home.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Who has a pair of those pebbled leather georgetowns in a 10/10.5 for me?

Ummmm NO.. you mean for ME! and thats 10.5/11
smile.gif
I was thinking of posting up my hit list in here just in case, hmm. grey/white dunk highs and georgetown dunkhighs, reverse city attack purple/white dunk high .. all come to mind.
Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

unDS'd these yesterday (from WDYWT)
http://farm4.static.flick...0800652_2d9ace0ee9_o.jpg
You'll undoubtedly see my post in WDYWT...but how in god's name did you find a DS pair of JD camper greens?!

I couldn't even find a pair to import when they were first released. I know my boy Three00ZeeX could never find a 13 either
laugh.gif

Haha, I got this pair off of an NTer (instaPUMP) last week. Check out his collection thread, crazy amount of heat. But they have been popping up in the WDYWTas of late lol.. glad I got my pair or I'd be
mad.gif
mad.gif

Also, DJBBert collection of dunks is always apperciated
smokin.gif

This shouldnt be on page 3.....
devil.gif

My contribution.. sorry for the big pics

My prized JD's.. I had the tongue stuffed

out of the many shoes i have, these are a personal favorite. i got them like 3-4 years ago? and the midsole yellowed hella crazy after everday wear and i hadto put them away for 2years. restored the midsole, and theyre lookin good. cant believe the toebox isnt all creased up. i like the leather on this shoe.

a FTL GR:

-from wdywt

I need the Syracuse Low sooooooooooooo badly in size 10.5

I'm still mad my feet grew out of my size 10
mad.gif

found a couple more (all sz. 9).......

ds premium leather

worn once

worn once

i don't need them anymore..... hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom