OFFICIAL: SKU THREAD PLEASE POST SKU #'s HERE NIKE/FTL/FTA/CHAMPS FOR ALL TO ENJOY

Can someone please post the footlocker/Footaction SKU for the VII Dunkmans? Thanks in advance.
pimp.gif

is there even a sku for some of the lebron VII like the dunkman given they have not released in footlockers aside from HOH? hoh skus are different i believe.

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

has anyone else had trouble with the atlantic penny sku? i went to three different spots today 2 footlockers and 1 footaction and had them try and stock locate a pair of atlantics so i can get them tomorrow but the sku didn't work. all the other skus i had them stock locate worked perfectly except the atlantic penny ii's

anyone??

I've had no luck trying to secure a pair of CB 34's....
ohwell.gif
I can't seem to stock locate my size....

If you go to footlocker facebook they have the sku's for the shoes that released and go back months for older shoes 

Originally Posted by alliwantiskicks

SKU FOR THE ALLSTAR LEBRONS AT FOOTLOCKER OR THE UPC PLEASE...
not sure which numbers are needed from the upc, i typed it out exactly as it appears on the box.
lebron asg upc: 8 26215 70592 5 14

lebron vii ctk:
upc: 8 85176 50150 6 14
style: 375664 601
ftl: 05-35539-0-04

any help on kobe v bl and dk footlocker sku's would be appreciated.

why do some footlocker sku's start with 5

everytime i bring those too footlocker they say they dont work and they are not footlocker sku's meanwhile a bunch of shoes on here have it listed with 5

dumb employees or dumb posters?

Originally Posted by utl768

everytime i bring those too footlocker they say they dont work and they are not footlocker sku's meanwhile a bunch of shoes on here have it listed with 5

I believe those are HOH releases?

Originally Posted by macnificent7

I believe those are HOH releases?

I think you're right.  Those are for HOH exclusives.  That's why the CTK & Akron skus start with a 5.

those sku's that start with 5 though dont work in footlockers for stock locating so whats the point of even posting them

They work.  That's how I got my Lebron Akrons.

Are the employees not able to pull it up in the system? Or are you getting the phone call saying that they were unable to fulfill your order?  

Originally Posted by OneSole

Are the employees not able to pull it up in the system? Or are you getting the phone call saying that they were unable to fulfill your order?  

they try em after some convincing and they never work

also since ppl claim they do work will a hoh stock locate and send a shoe to u or does an actual regular footlocker have to have it

YO! ^ That's an interesting question. I personally know someone who gets HOH releases transferred into his store.
nerd.gif

So I'd imagine they could fulfill stock locators. DF!!!

Originally Posted by OneSole

they try em after some convincing and they never work

also since ppl claim they do work will a hoh stock locate and send a shoe to u or does an actual regular footlocker have to have it
I'm pretty sure they can always stock locate a shoe in the system as long as it's available (maybe the employee doesn't know what they're doing).  However, I don't think that the store that receives the order is required to fulfill it.  I know I've gotten HOH exclusives sent to me from HOH locations in the past.  With the LeBron 7's though both pairs (Akrons & CTK's) have come from stores in Ohio.  And I don't think there's a HOH in Ohio.

In my case I think the first 2 times I tried to stock locate the Akrons my order was denied because the store that received the order figured why send them to our store (and lose out on the sale) when they most likely be able to sell them in their store (and keep the sale).  

Back
Top Bottom