:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

yeah really hard to notice. grab a suede brush and brush them. dont use a suede eraser as it will make them fade more. suede erasers dont like black suede. brushing em should help dramatically.

if that dont work, and you rrally believe they are losing dye or getting ashy. you can buy a bottle of suede renew. follow the instructions and tape off the shoes.. just make sure you get the black color

Thanks for the feedback folks. So just a suede brush by itself with no product and just brush it?? Feel like I'm trying to brush my own hair hahaha. What about the white mesh for the toe box?? Good old warm water and dish soap or a real shoe cleaner? I have Jason Markk. You guys recommend that?

Anyone know what I can do here to fix the back tab of my SS 6s? These are unwearable like this but I’m not sure I can even replace this.

FB09C8C1-1CD6-4D1A-844A-A55B8EA237A2.jpeg
Dude , just call NIKE and tell them this happened. I believe they’re still available in all sizes in NDC. They send you a new one

Thanks for the feedback folks. So just a suede brush by itself with no product and just brush it?? Feel like I'm trying to brush my own hair hahaha. What about the white mesh for the toe box?? Good old warm water and dish soap or a real shoe cleaner? I have Jason Markk. You guys recommend that?
white mesh, yeah use jason mark. for the suede, more than likely you need suede renew. comes in a spray can in different colors. youll need to tape off the shoe well and spot spray where it needs it. brush is worth a shot before you spray.

They’ll offer you something. Best to call them and see what they can offer an “unsatisfied” customer.

you never know
they usually will offer you a voucher coupon on newer released shoes. but they wont replace your pair with another.. yeah you never know. Id call Nike, tell em you got it as a goft. it had a gift reciept and was purchased from Nike but you threw it out... Worth a shot.

Dye transferred in the box. What's the best way to remove this?

Attachments

• IMG-4954.JPG
    IMG-4954.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG-4953.JPG
    IMG-4953.JPG
    218.2 KB · Views: 128
Bad brain fart on my end and messed up my v2 statics bad. I soaked one side in oxiclean to get rid of some really bad stains, but it turned grey suede/nubuck brownish and has a slimy feel along with causing the paint on the panel to come off (i ended up stripping off the rest). Is the nubuck done for good? Could it be restored with a dye job?

Attachments

• 20191119_221000.jpg
    20191119_221000.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 20191119_221014.jpg
    20191119_221014.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 196
  • 20191119_221044.jpg
    20191119_221044.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 192
Bad brain fart on my end and messed up my v2 statics bad. I soaked one side in oxiclean to get rid of some really bad stains, but it turned grey suede/nubuck brownish and has a slimy feel along with causing the paint on the panel to come off (i ended up stripping off the rest). Is the nubuck done for good? Could it be restored with a dye job?
what made you think putting oxiclean on suede was a good idea??

2000 Concord 11 Restoration: A full restoration was performed; I reshined the patent leather, decreased the toebox and the ankle support, whitened the mesh and the laces, and reglued the uppers and the bottoms back to the midsole,
Hello I have a question I got a pair of 95 concords recently and I tried cleaning them and right above the cut of the patent leather there was black smudge looking marks. It looked like it was staining the mesh as I started cleaning them. Any idea as to what this is? Or how I can fix it so I can clean them without ruining them during the process?

graab some suede spray cleaner, and spray it outside. dont brush.. keep repeating the process after they dry...

Hello I have a question I got a pair of 95 concords recently and I tried cleaning them and right above the cut of the patent leather there was black smudge looking marks. It looked like it was staining the mesh as I started cleaning them. Any idea as to what this is? Or how I can fix it so I can clean them without ruining them during the process?
pics are gold

Dye transferred in the box. What's the best way to remove this?
oxi clean will work on the fabric on the tongue logo.

as far as if any got on suede, suede eraser and suede brush.. if that doesnt help, suede spray. keep em away from dampness or else they will bleed more. some shoes are like this. its not you, its the suede dye. its invietable and may get worse.

I have been meaning to re-glue some of my old pairs from sole separation, whats the best glue to use?

too many pages to go back to read and look around..

thanks!

Does anyone else have stains on their TS1’s like this? If so, how did you get rid of them? I used Crep and some generic FL suede cleaner...I guess I’ll try Reshoevn8r or vinegar.... This is how they dried after I wore them for a day....pay attention to see if y’all develop a “moisture” ring...
9A995C04-857E-41F5-9FD4-9EE3BC78A17B.jpeg
8A2F3848-7445-454C-9341-C88F49F5850C.jpeg
34C5A15C-245B-449D-926B-FD2EA9426169.jpeg
5348E648-78F6-4E90-9ACF-E8D6D7E26F4D.jpeg
EA1503FD-2246-42D4-A776-EAC45EB82AD6.jpeg
72E85FBB-95A8-4645-80E4-48D81127CBF7.jpeg
5B3744BA-87FF-45A4-87AD-D41A0C7733B3.jpeg

Does anyone else have stains on their TS1’s like this? If so, how did you get rid of them? I used Crep and some generic FL suede cleaner...I guess I’ll try Reshoevn8r or vinegar.... This is how they dried after I wore them for a day....pay attention to see if y’all develop a “moisture” ring...
9A995C04-857E-41F5-9FD4-9EE3BC78A17B.jpeg
8A2F3848-7445-454C-9341-C88F49F5850C.jpeg
34C5A15C-245B-449D-926B-FD2EA9426169.jpeg
5348E648-78F6-4E90-9ACF-E8D6D7E26F4D.jpeg
EA1503FD-2246-42D4-A776-EAC45EB82AD6.jpeg
72E85FBB-95A8-4645-80E4-48D81127CBF7.jpeg
5B3744BA-87FF-45A4-87AD-D41A0C7733B3.jpeg
grba a white suede eraser and a suede brush. get to work.

stop using crepe and all those bs sneaker cleaners. angelus or kiwi os the way to go if you care about your shoes.

as far as other people who had similiar experiences than you.. use that mouse and start clickin back and reading/researching...

Thinking about buying a pair of 2006 Black Toe 14s (prefer ribs). Besides maybe separation on the shark teeth and maybe the toe box is there anything else to look out for as far as wearability?

I know this question has been asked a lot about what brand of glue to use but mine is a bit different. I was wondering if anyone knows where to get Barge Infinity in Canada? I’m in Toronto and can buy it and have it shipped from the US but was hoping there was somewhere in Canada I could purchase it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thinking about buying a pair of 2006 Black Toe 14s (prefer ribs). Besides maybe separation on the shark teeth and maybe the toe box is there anything else to look out for as far as wearability?

When it comes to old shoes, I would never buy any older pair simy for wearability. 99% of the time in that case your in for a disappointment. With old shoes you have to assume they are unwearable. Especially DS shoes.

Although 14s age alot better like Jordan 1s. The things I'd be worried about, is cracking foam on the midsoles, glue seperation, peeling or cracking leather/suede, and discoloration, loose stitching.

I know this question has been asked a lot about what brand of glue to use but mine is a bit different. I was wondering if anyone knows where to get Barge Infinity in Canada? I’m in Toronto and can buy it and have it shipped from the US but was hoping there was somewhere in Canada I could purchase it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Nope. No idea and I doubt youll get help here - although I hope I am wrong

Back
Top Bottom