:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Hi fam, I was just curious when you guys decide to donate or toss your J's? or do you keep worn shoes untill they crumble? I have a pair of 2011 Concord xi's and the midsole is starting to peel from the upper and i can see the air unit. It seems like it would be an easy fix. But Im thinking about sending them back to the motherland (Philippines). It seems like the majority of my collection is around 7+ years old, and much of my shoes might be unwearable soonish. just curious about how and when you guys decide to let go of a pair.

Any tips on how to remove stain from Jordan 1 tongue?
B455C2EB-02AB-42EC-AB3D-6A53A51CACF8.jpeg
Dawn dish soap the og blue Dawn. take out laces grab tongue scrub with a brush or just work tongue by hand. rinse and repeat as needed. work that tongue like a sponge when you do dishes to get that lather going. letting it dry in direct sun will help whiten it as well. the sun will fade stains over time if they are super stubborn.

Hi fam, I was just curious when you guys decide to donate or toss your J's? or do you keep worn shoes untill they crumble? I have a pair of 2011 Concord xi's and the midsole is starting to peel from the upper and i can see the air unit. It seems like it would be an easy fix. But Im thinking about sending them back to the motherland (Philippines). It seems like the majority of my collection is around 7+ years old, and much of my shoes might be unwearable soonish. just curious about how and when you guys decide to let go of a pair.
I usually donate all my pairs every 10 years or so and start fresh.

What up y’all! After being on this thread for years, this is my first time coming in here to post.

with that being said, have y’all have any solutions of patent leather care? Is there any way to prevent it from cracking after wear or some sort of product out there that helps with this? Or should I just stay away from older patent leather shoes as a whole? TIA!
You Can try using enamel for repairing leather. You then sand it down and paint it.

Anyone cleaned Kobe XI elite lows? They are a funky material but have spots on the uppers that I want to clean. Should I try Jason Marrk or something else? Definitely not going to use the brush due to the upper material. Any help from anyone who may have gone through this?

i spilled water on my oregon 5s and it left a stain on the toe, what can i use to clean it? also what can i use to clean powder blue 3s and laney 14 as well?

Anyone have any recommendations on who can do a reglue of some OG Obsidian XVs? I made a post about some OG Flint 13s some months back here, but don't feel like digging through this thread. Think it was something like CarolinaKicks...

Tried to do it myself but ended up re-separating.

Anyone have any recommendations on who can do a reglue of some OG Obsidian XVs? I made a post about some OG Flint 13s some months back here, but don't feel like digging through this thread. Think it was something like CarolinaKicks...

Tried to do it myself but ended up re-separating.
Howd you go about the reglue process?
If you can draw up what you did how you did it start to finish with as much detail ill draw up some potential solutions.

Howd you go about the reglue process?
If you can draw up what you did how you did it start to finish with as much detail ill draw up some potential solutions.
I reglued the back portion(heel) part and that's secure. The side portions is the part where I'm having trouble with.

I reglued the back portion(heel) part and that's secure. The side portions is the part where I'm having trouble with.
Use blue painters tape and wrap the shoe real tight and it will hold it in place until the glue dries.

I bought a pair of used storm blue Jordan 1s and they smell like smoke. I have stuffed them with dryer sheets and let them air out. Any recommendations for getting that awful smell out of them?

Do y’all spray water repellents (Never Wet, Force Fields Protector, etc.)?

Got some Rust/Patina 1s and want to keep the midsole clean. How do you clean that rubber midsole? Wearing them on vacation and know I’m bound to dirty them up.

Sharing some Sole Bright results. Before and after of Hare 7's after one ~6 hour session in CA. Pretty satisfied with the results on these hares.
IMG_20210514_131830.jpg
IMG_20210514_131759.jpg
IMG_20210513_125047.jpg
IMG_20210513_125012.jpg

Back
Top Bottom