Official SNEAKER PIMPS H-Town 9/8/07 Redman Bun B +PRE-PARTY

Thats right, Sneaker Pimps the Worlds Largest Touring Sneaker Lifestyle Show is coming to the great state of Texas for the very first time in the city of H-Town!!!!

Lets show up and REP HARD! Let them know the Texas scene is not to be overlooked!!! The world wide web will have their eyes on this event so show up and represent!!!

SNEAKERPIMPS feat. Redman and TBA (*ahem* ugk??? *ahem*)
UPDATE 8/20 BUN B w UGK Officially added!!!
Saturday Sept 8th 2007 8pm-2am @ Warehouse Live
813 St Emanuel St, Houston, TX 77003

BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW AT TICKETMASTER.COM

Information subject to change.

I will update the post as more information becomes available.

(((peace)))
Kadoma

Come by the Official Pre-Party to welcome Sneakerpimps to Texas for the very 1st time and show them how we do. Kick it with fellow sneaket enthusiast + Special Guests in a party environment and grab some food and drink before the show. Win prizes in the Poker Lounge w FREE Buy In!!! Poker seats are limited rsvp @ htownsneakersummit@gmail.com

Download the official promo Mix by DJ Oakclliff!! Tryin to get you ready!!!
www.esnips.com/doc/e4ad8a5f-1b4a-4b58-89ba-117c98e55a02/DJ-Oakcliff-presents-the-Sneakerpimps-Pre-Party

Reppin H-Town on NT since 2001
AIM: beverb95 Kadoma713@gmail.com

I had fun at the H-Town Sneaker Summit, and i'm really looking forward to going to this summit. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Please kids, stay home. LOL Kadoma and Dead, we need to have a pow wow!
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 6​

I'll be there.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... member #5
AKA "Fresh Like New Money"​

So it's all ages? And do you have to buy pre-sale tickets for $13 bucks? If not, what's the regular price on the tickets?
TEAMKINGKOOPA

Guess I may have to shell out & pick up a pair of Supreme AF1's if I'm gonna show up...
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

Ima hit it up...red + bun are those dudes
--------------------------------

THIRD WORLD - MUSIC PRODUCER OF THE DECADE
Quote:
This is your future. These bums are former sneakerheads who's habits got out of control. They lost everything except their last, favorite pair of kicks, and that's all they carry with them today. 5 years from now we'll see homeless dudes in DMP XI's, Penny Foams and Playstation AF1's.

well only a week away......duz any one know what hotels are around there..... street addresses would be a big help..... thanks in advance
TEAM ACK RIGHT....NONSENCE FAM

If you're unable to buy a ticket from ticket master, can you just pay at the door? If so, how much would it cost?
TEAMKINGKOOPA

$20 bucks at the door homie.... maybe more if the seating gets limited....
Wanted:
Anything in Sz. 12!

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

Back
Top Bottom