Official Sneaker Pimps Tour 2009 Thread

For those of you who made it out to Sneaker Pimps Los Angeles and Houston...you already know wassup!!!!

This thread is for those who attended shows to share their photos, videos and experiences!

Next stop on tour is Atlanta on May 15th, 2009! Performing live is Big Boi [OutKast], DJ Clark Kent, Greg Street + more!!

Verizon Wireless and Xbox 360 Presents:

COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU SOON!!!!!
check out www.sneakerpimps.net for more info!
pimp.gif

I actually thought at first read the band the Sneakerpimps were reforming and touring. I'd have been all over that
frown.gif

Sneakerpimp makes just about the same sense as SneakerHeathen...

Nonsense....

I don't see how it's such a stupid event. People from around the globe come together to show their love for sneakers. You see rare samples andexclusive joints. This is so stupid but we sit online and talk about sneakers and other random ##+ . ##+ on here trying to build they e-fame up but this isstupid.
laugh.gif

$20 for an event to oogle some sneakers and not be able to touch em. Hell, I can look at some kicks online for free, without all the boys busy playing dress upto impress other guys.

I can't even remember the last time I peeped NT outside of General and S&T so fall back

Here is footage from Sneaker Pimps Atlanta that DJ Greg Street put together featuring Big Boi, DJ Clark Kent, and the good people�ofATL.
Sold out show!

shouts to XTM Online and TheShoeGame.com for the hospitality
pimp.gif

I will be out at the Miami event tomorrow to see the Cool Kids and the Clipse,
should be alot of fun.

btw what time do the artists typically perform? Can you bring kicks to trade/sell out there?

Back
Top Bottom