Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

Some shoes go up, some go down, and some just stay the same. I wouldn’t be holding anything unless the hype was insane or you legitimately don’t need the money. But I would recommend buying releases, selling pairs, and using that money to buy the next release and so on and so forth

It’s a risk buying UNC to chi 1s. Price is low right now you can find pairs for $200-220 in good sizes but I mean you don’t know if they’ll go up. A lot of AJ1s have been at the same price for a while. China isn’t really buying shoes too much right now so you could buy pairs but you risk holding these for months or more just to see a small return on your investment.

Thread dig but I got questions :lol: anybody pay taxes on reselling yet? 1099s become mandatory in a couple years 2022? maybe. Will I be able to use the spare room in the crib as a home office as a tax deduction? Mileage and gas from running around? If I go to DC to pick up a raffle win and then have dinner at moms that's still a buisness trip right :lol: want to make sure my finesse game is tight. :rofl:

EE8F700E-3F90-445E-89AA-8AF2A5024B8F.jpeg

Air jordan 1 Turbo Green, forgot to post here.

wth,,no wonder why i didnt get a pair or would never get a pair because of your shoegreed 🤭👍🏽🤣😂 goodluck selling them and make profit for your house or your kids college funds

It’s a risk buying UNC to chi 1s. Price is low right now you can find pairs for $200-220 in good sizes but I mean you don’t know if they’ll go up. A lot of AJ1s have been at the same price for a while. China isn’t really buying shoes too much right now so you could buy pairs but you risk holding these for months or more just to see a small return on your investment.

invest your change money on something else,,no return on shoes that will re-retro in few years

Thread dig but I got questions :lol: anybody pay taxes on reselling yet? 1099s become mandatory in a couple years 2022? maybe. Will I be able to use the spare room in the crib as a home office as a tax deduction? Mileage and gas from running around? If I go to DC to pick up a raffle win and then have dinner at moms that's still a buisness trip right :lol: want to make sure my finesse game is tight. :rofl:
Anyone know what percentage you'll be taxed? I'm rrading it's about 30% of profit?
IDK if I should sell my shoes now, before 2022 when this law takes effect.

Back
Top Bottom