Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

So I can get some shadow 1s for 170. Should I cop and hold? Or pass?

I would cop and hold. I got like a FSR of shadows just sitting in my closet but it’s def going to be at least a full year since they have released for the price to go up

I offed my Tangerine Human Race NMDs for $400 yesterday. One thing i noticed is that interest in the Human Race line has drastically decreased since last year. Maybe because it’s because more colorways are available or because the Boost market is dead.

Also, Yeezy 350 V2 are a questionable hold for right now. Between all the colorways, many people now have a pair and the demand simply isn’t what it used to be. Although you still will get more than retail for them.

Yeah I pretty much got rid of every single v2 that I had except for two pairs of Beluga 1.0s, a pair of 700s, and a pair of beluga 2.0s.

Has anyone noticed that big sizes 11-12 of satin sbb have gone down in price? They were doing well for a bit

Any opinions on resell for the Yeezy SMY that are releasing this weekend? Worth it to stock up and hold? Maybe the smaller sizes?

$240-280 on the market for yellows. I’m sure everyone in here is going after the 4s too

Looking on stockx, the blushes in smaller sizes go for a good amount, not gonna say that the SMYs are gonna follow, but they could, will be going for very big sizes and smaller sizes,

Just got a pair of OW UNC 1s off eBay with the $100 off coupon.

Coupon code: PICKDADSGIFT

Terms & Conditions:
This Coupon is a 20% discount off a minimum purchase of $50, valid from 7:00 AM PT June 6, 2018 until 7:00 PM PT on June 6, 2018.
Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com, cafr.ebay.ca and ebay.ca, and will be capped at a maximum value of $100.
*Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

i believe these will drop significantly in the upcoming weeks
We'll see, I can always return since it's ebay. But I think the majority of pairs were already released, and only Tier 0 stores will release these, with the possibility of a small Snkrs drop.

Damn nice I couldn’t get a pair of catus’s SNKRS App was a mess and I was late on the random release on his website. I got a size 14, 12, and 8.5 on the SMYs. I heard there wasn’t any 14s on YS so I grabbed a pair to see where it goes.

What’s everyone’s market predictions on the following shoes In 6 months-1 year

Cactus jack 4s
Satin SBB
UNC off White 1
Homage 1s
Bred toe 1s

You guys planning on getting as many pairs of the butter V2 as you can to resell or sitting out? I imagine there’s profit to be made even though stock numbers will be high on this release.

Boost market is dying but still in demand. Remember fashion trends to come back.

Satin sbb will go up within year.
Yeezy v2 is stuck between 380-550 for the recent drops. I don't see much change either.

Nike stock and Jordan gone up.

im going after butters for sure. resell will probably be around 300-320 and people are pre ordering them.

as much as the boost hype is dying, people still want them and they will sell out.

Yeah for sure. I am going to try for as many pairs as I can get, curious about the time that YS now has, kinda thinking maybe they developed a waiting room like Adidas has, idk, just a thought. I imagine small sizes will be the best for these as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom