Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

Pine green and Court purple should be on the foot apps right? I mean I live in an area that doesn’t really get every drop. Footlocker here got Shadows but we’ll see

Yea they will. Do people think Nigel’s will go up? They seem to be moving on the apps at a rapid pace

I was observing that too, maybe it will turn out like the Pass the Torch Ones, those were at 500 initially and now look at them.

Last edited:
The purple joints are limited. I change my prediction to small sizes 8-9.5 doing $320-350 and big sizes 10-14 doing $230-260

i dont think they're limited. so many people have access to early pairs is usually a sign that they are not limited. If anything, I have yet to see barely anyone with green pairs early so maybe green's are more limited.

my prediction is kinda the opposite of yours. I think a lot of people will hit and prices will be low-mid 200s but just gradually go up rather than a sudden spike.

We will see my guy we will see. Regardless, cash outs will be made. People who cashed out on shadows, game royals, blue and clay 1s are finally starting to see it pay off. Crazy how people thirst over sneakers

my prediction with all 1s is: buy asap and hold lol they all go up.. and nigels being limited def going up

No stores near me are getting any of the 1’s. Looks like online is my best shot. I’m hoping to get some pairs and actually a pair for myself i like these colors, but good luck to you all.

Back
Top Bottom