Official Sneaker Reselling Thread- NO BUYING/SELLING

Where on earth have you been
Well I mean after taxes and seller fees there's not much left unless you're selling off a lot of inventory, which you do have. Unless it's a 1, yeezy, or collab, GRs haven't done great in resale lately I don't think.

You need to stop relying on stockx. Get real clientele. These sold out in stores and the demand was sky high. Plus if you use coupons, you could’ve def made money off stockx.

They were on stock x and goat for $250-280. It’s not overpaying. Humans were willing to pay almost 300 for pairs that you could have bought for retail or even less than retail.

Who's excited?

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    290.7 KB · Views: 22
They were on stock x and goat for $250-280. It’s not overpaying. Humans were willing to pay almost 300 for pairs that you could have bought for retail or even less than retail.
I'm not knocking it, just sayin it's not worth my time. I dont have a backdoor plug where I can clean out a store. My connects are 1 to 3 pairs depending and all spread out. 20 dollar per pair is not worth it for me personally. My clientele will often quote stockx Ebay or GOAT prices in negotiations. I dont know who's the bigger broke boi, me or people that hit me up for kicks :lol:

I'm not knocking it, just sayin it's not worth my time. I dont have a backdoor plug where I can clean out a store. My connects are 1 to 3 pairs depending and all spread out. 20 dollar per pair is not worth it for me personally. My clientele will often quote stockx Ebay or GOAT prices in negotiations. I dont know who's the bigger broke boi, me or people that hit me up for kicks :lol:

I feel you. Idk I made decent money on bred 4s. If your clientele quotes stock x and goat prices, just match the price. I’d sell a bred 4 all day long for 250-270 and that was the same as stockx and goat price.

I feel you. Idk I made decent money on bred 4s. If your clientele quotes stock x and goat prices, just match the price. I’d sell a bred 4 all day long for 250-270 and that was the same as stockx and goat price.
They quote it in reference to how much money I would get selling on there, as if I didnt know already. 270 meet up would get my attention :nerd:

I always ignore payout quotes. Just tell them it’s either you buy it on the app and wait a week or pay you now and get it today
I just let them know I'm aware of what I'd make and also let them know what they'd be paying on one of those sites. My price always looks better afterward even if they dont buy em. I got 3 pairs of raids on the apps and they didnt make it 24 hours in my possession :lol: maybe I'll regret it in 6 months but prolly not, I got a short shoe memory.

I have 1-2 backdoors but I have a few stores that loop me in. Also I would recommend becoming friends with other resellers too. They’ll loop you in from their own people and if y’all have a good relationship, they can help you eat too. Hold down your resell buddies. I’ve sold my friends some steaks because I know it’ll come back around

I have 1-2 backdoors but I have a few stores that loop me in. Also I would recommend becoming friends with other resellers too. They’ll loop you in from their own people and if y’all have a good relationship, they can help you eat too. Hold down your resell buddies. I’ve sold my friends some steaks because I know it’ll come back around
Thanks for the great advice! I'm currently on deployment right now and looking to hop in this crazy game when I get back since I've always been a sneakerhead and it can be extra income for the wife and kid. I've read through this whole thread and have seen the great input you and Z zairmax1z have put in and it gives me a lot of inspiration. Just wasn't sure to start with backdoors or bots since I do have some income to start with, but backdooring seems better since you get sneakers in hand the day of release or prior. Thanks again

Having an amazing bot and knowing how to use it is the best. Backdooring is good too but it’s cheaper to hit with bots since you pay retail. Got to pay extra for backdoor but meet people in stores, form relationships, and get looper in. Learn how to maneuver in your city and know where to go.

Having an amazing bot and knowing how to use it is the best. Backdooring is good too but it’s cheaper to hit with bots since you pay retail. Got to pay extra for backdoor but meet people in stores, form relationships, and get looper in. Learn how to maneuver in your city and know where to go.
Thanks again bro. Z zairmax1z do you agree?

Back
Top Bottom