*******OFFICIAL "SNEAKERHEADS IN A RELATIONSHIP" THREAD********

Made this post because for a long time, there are been conversations amongst us in random threads about being a sneakerhead and being in a relationship and the things that come with it.

Just figured it would be dope if everyone could come in and share some funny / not so funny stories they`ve had over the years with their Sneakerhead / Non-Sneakerhead spouse..

Before my current relationship, ive never been with a woman that wore sneakers on a daily basis. Before Janurary/February, they`ve had a couple jordans or sneakers and a bunch of heels and flats and other random shoes.

Long story short......me and my girl met in a sneaker group. She bought something from me, we spoke every now and then via text over about 3-4 months then finally hung out after a sneaker event in our area, OF ALL THINGS. She thought we`d just be "Sneaker friends" before that point but it grew into something else after that day. She has about 130-140 pair of OG and retro Jordans, i only have about 30.

She asks me about stuff coming out and asks if a price she found on a shoe for herself was good before she buys them and all that. Even makes sure to wake me up on fridays and saturdays to make sure i wasnt trying to get something that was coming out.

Funniest thing so far was when she tried to go behind my back and buy a pair of Jordan 17s complete with the red suitcase for me. I saw the post and mentioned wanting them, but i had just bought something else. Later that day, i saw they were pending to someone in the group but he didnt say who. The next morning she got up really early and said she had to be at work for a meeting, i thought nothing of it until I saw him post "SHOUT OUT TO *My Girls name* for the buisness", lol. I was like.......OHHHHH, SO THATS why you left early for work, lol.

I didnt tell her that i knew about them until she came home and told me to grab something out of her trunk for her.........of course, it was the 17s. I told her "i knew you got them for me, dude tagged you in a post on facebook thanking you for the biz". she was PISSED............. She was like "THAT DUMB *** M - F , I TOLD HIS STUPID A55 THEY WERE A SURPRISE AND NOT TO POST IT AND HIS DUMBA55 DID IT ANYWAY" lol. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She`s also been low key pissed when certain shoes didnt come in her size. The Pantone Pack, Frags, WTKD 7, What the Kobe 9 and a few others. Lovin it!

Back
Top Bottom