Official Soccer Jersey Thread

All the time man. But i actually purchase them if i like them

People flip but i don't sweat it. I have last season's barca jersey because i loved the design. Reminded me so much of my childhood watching Deco and Dinho balling for Barca. And the no chest sponsor...i was sold. I am a Real > Barca and when they play i always pull for Real. Growing up Raul was my fav player.

Ive always been a fan of players and playing styles. Since i don't live in Europe i really have no die hard rooting interest. I pull for Man City, Real Madrid, and Inter Milan mostly (but i own a Man U Jersey, Liverpool, Barca, even an Argentina jersey and my heritage is italian :wow:)

This is my struggle. My first team has always been Barca and that's because of Ronaldinho. Ive never purchased a Real Madrid jersey and probably never will but that's where my loyalties end. I love the sport and root for players more than anything rather than teams so I guess that's how
I found myself liking both Manchester United and Man City (I just like watching them both play). If I lived in Europe people would probably think I was crazy smh.

Last edited:
I'm actually struggling with that idea myself. I'm a Barca fan and I think this year's PSG jersey looks dope! I'm a fan of Neymar and I want his jersey but it feels weird buying a rival's club jersey. I think it's fine if you support other teams in different leagues but I can't make myself buy a Real Madrid Jersey (although, some of their jerseys are phenomenal!)

Only wear Man United and Ghana kits, even tho i'm a fan of other teams' jerseys. Always talk myself out of buying other jerseys. Might get that PSG Neymar tho.

CFS order finally came in :nthat:

IMG_8219.JPG

Top two are player issue, the 05/06 was a huge steal as they listed it as 'Very Good' but I honestly could only find one tiny bobble on the back. 15/16 home kit is for my girl, she said she'd watch games with me if I got her a kit :lol:

Hit the come up on some patches too, put gold PL champs patches on the 11/12 and a 13/14 away I already had.

With a lot of jerseys being 17-18 I'm actually more interested in why you're giving them up my dude. lemme dm you once I finish my own debate on which to get

With a lot of jerseys being 17-18 I'm actually more interested in why you're giving them up my dude. lemme dm you once I finish my own debate on which to get

1. I rarely wear my jerseys.
2. I need money.

It's sad to see them go but I have to make money and space for other necessities at this time.

^ no wonder you a sad boi.

You ain't really need the money that bad trying to sell a Buffon kit for $250+ tho lol and the same Monaco plain kit I could get off any website for the same $90 either.

I did notice you weren't selling your Rooney tho, glad you're keeping that one.

^ no wonder you a sad boi.

You ain't really need the money that bad trying to sell a Buffon kit for $250+ tho lol and the same Monaco plain kit I could get off any website for the same $90 either.

I did notice you weren't selling your Rooney tho, glad you're keeping that one.

It's a player issue jersey of the greatest goalkeeper of all time worn during the greatest seasons of all time, you mongrel.

where is the best place to get chelsea kit with full dressing. Now that nike has taken over it directs you to their us website with option to customize

Back
Top Bottom