Official (?) Society 6 Thread /POST YOUR ARTWORK/#expressyoself/

So recently, Ive been uploading some of my black book sketchings up on instragram (@tcap_ /shameless plug). To my surprise, I receveived some really good feedback from not just my friends, but random people through hashtag searches. From there people started hyping me up to sell my art as t shirts, prints or whatever and I never took it seriously.

Recently however one person really wanted one as a high red print which made me think about using Society6.com. For those of you who don't know what S6 is about, they are a site where artists can post up their work, and people can purchase the art as a variety of different products. The site will print high-res framed prints, stretched canvas, iphone/ipod cases, hoodies, t shirts, laptop cases and more. The site even features a follow/followers social aspect.

Basicallly, you create an account which is aside from a $1 paypal verification is free and your ready to go. They handle everything, all you do is upload the images.

Anyway, I figured I cant't be the only one on here who has an account, and since we have a thread for everything I figured I would start one for us to share our art work and S6 pages.

Mine is Society 6 tCAP

Some of my stuff...
View media item 293870View media item 293872View media item 293875

Last edited:
guess Ill add to this lol

Got in a case the other day.

Cases are made from Casemate shells which are pretty good. They feel really solid and dont add much girth to the phone. The soft interior is also a nice touch since it reduces scratches to the phone that is commonplace with snap on style cases.

Only gripe is that the printed version on the case is slightly darker then the original drawing. Other than that Im very pleased.

some pics...
View media item 302197View media item 302200View media item 302201
And some more of my recent uploads to my page..
View media item 302202View media item 302203View media item 302204
Anyone else out there??? :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom