Official Sonic the Hedgehog(Headchog) Thread - Knuckles Series OTW!!

To go see Sonic Today
1649697129701.jpeg

I watched the second movie over the weekend with my son. He loved every minute of it. It was a little longer than I thought it would be, but it was cool.

It’s so crazy to me that the studio actually listened to the fans on the redesign and are on their way to making a third movie . I wonder how bad tails and knuckles would of looked if the kept the original design.

It’s so crazy to me that the studio actually listened to the fans on the redesign and are on their way to making a third movie . I wonder how bad tails and knuckles would of looked if the kept the original design.
What’s more crazy is let this be 20 years ago and we would’ve had the original design and probably not even made it to movie 2.

Gonna need to checkout new Chip and Dale movie now, it is at 81% on Rotten Tomatoes both for critics and audiences so that is promising.

ironically, the CG for ugly sonic looks leagues better than it was in the actual sonic movie :lol:

Chip and Dale definitely good flick. Ugly sonic was hilarious, mad cameos washed Peter Pan, the coco cola bear. Definitely gonna rewatch it check for more cameos I looked over.

Nah I still want a ugly sonic movie. After seeing him Chip And Dales Rescue Rangers, dude was one of the best parts of the movie.

Back
Top Bottom