YO! That picture is :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Charging into the Playoffs
Ager, Barea, Buckner, Croshere, Dampier, Diop, George, Harris, Howard, Ilunga-Mbenga, Mensah-Bonsu, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

allen iverson with 25, 14, and 7 steals.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Good lord...I'm watching the replay and saw Nene miss 2 layups...almost makes me feel like I could do work out there.
Buckeye Mindstate

Beat Wisconsin​

Earl Watson better pray tonight was a fluke for Delonte West, or else he's gettin' the heave-ho. Way better handles, better drives to the hoop and better dishes. I like Delonte's game.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Iverson was filling up the stat sheet. 14 assist and 7 steals :wow:
eek.gif
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

Yeah...AI had a lot of turnovers.....Durant did ALRIGHT for his 1st NBA regular season game...
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Durant will be right around 40% this season. He'll be good, he just won't be effecient this year.

Jeff played D, that's about it :\
ohwell.gif
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

My favorite play was when AI picked Delonte West's dribble when he was playing him straight up, no help d. He needs to play man to man D like that all season because I think his explosiveness in the halfcourt offense is declining. I don't think it's that noticeable yet because he's still fast, especially in the open court, but he's slowing down.

Still...25 points, 12 assists, 7 steals.. I'll take that. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMMARVEL
With great power comes great responsibility
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S

Are you Ladiesman217?​

Damn Iverson filling up the stat sheet
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876