OFFICIAL SONS OF ANARCHY SEASON 3 THREAD TONIGHT @ 10pm

seriously, why isnt this show wildly popular ?

is it because of the racial overtones?

Out of all my dudes, Im the only one who watches SOA. but the same dudes watched the Shield religously

It doesn't have the appeal that ANYONE can watch it. It's not family friendly, it's not a medical drama, and it's not a cop drama. It's astory about bad guys doing the right thing. I could never really get with THE SHIELD but i've been with SOA since day one. Just one of those things Iguess.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Out of all my dudes, Im the only one who watches SOA. but the same dudes watched the Shield religously
its the same thing with my boys...they all watched the shield but none of them watch SOA like W T F SOA is 100000000X better then the shield

It doesn't have the appeal that ANYONE can watch it. It's not family friendly
i agree i think not everyone can handle all the racial slurs and violence
smh.gif
smh.gif
at SOA not been popular with everyone

SOA is underrated!! The first season set it off..then the second season escalates
eek.gif
..Kinda mad at FX for leaving us with a whole lot of blunders about next season..but all the more to watch and see what happens
happy.gif

Things that I loved & hated about that finale last night:
Loved: Jax murkin Weston
pimp.gif
,Jemma murkin Zobel's daughter
pimp.gif

Hated: Zobel not getting murked, Half Sac died, & Irish taking Abel
eek.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Deff can't wait for season 3
smokin.gif

I really loved the scene with Gemma Zobelle's Daughter and Stahl
I wanted her to pop Stahl, she's just too cold.
Gemma couldn't even be mad when she set her up with the gun
smh.gif

yo anyone can hook me up with a link to watch it online...cuz i didnt get to see all of it i only saw the last 30 mins and i fell asleep so i didnt catch thereplay

the wifey and i watched the finale last night blazed out of our minds and we were getting super amped when they were all getting ready to rumble on someanchorman steez! hate that the season is over already!

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

I really loved the scene with Gemma Zobelle's Daughter and Stahl
I wanted her to pop Stahl, she's just too cold.
Gemma couldn't even be mad when she set her up with the gun
smh.gif

SERIOUSLY!

I was literally on the edge of my seat. I didn't know what was going to happen. That scene was executed to perfection.

Glad to hear confirmation on the status of the next season. It's one of those things where you know it's gonna happen, but always nice to see thatguarantee.
pimp.gif

We'll have to spread the word for the show and get people interested. Season 2>Season 1 IMO.

Anybody know the name of the song that was playing during the scene in the second to last episode when the Sons are on their bikes heading up to Timberland forthe brawl against Weston and his crew? I need it, it got me amped!

I cant believe I've slept on this thread! *Note to self: check the general forum more often*

This is one of my fav if not my fav show on tv

Great to hear that two more seasons were ordered
pimp.gif

Best show on TV by far....just finished watching the season finale. It was
eek.gif

FX has a great formula with their shows and it works. On a side note, the producer of SOA (is katey sagal's wife) was Marcos from the Shield....he was thearmenian dude from season 2 I believe...the dude w. the long hair that used to cut of feet etc.

Stahl is QUITE the villain. As soon as Gemma caught the gun, I was like "daaaamn."

Anyways, It's going to be a long wait for season 3 to roll around, but I'm hyped to see what comes next...

*There's a good write-up on Charlie Hunnam in Mens Health this month. He collects AM 90's....he also turned down a role in Forgetting Sarah Marshallbecause he doesn't see himself in comedic roles. It's amazing how there is no trace of an accent with the dude when he's on SOA

*Do you all notice how FX recycles characters on their shows? You got Marcos producing SOA...Lem making a cameo on SOA, and Shane Vendrell from the Shield isstarring in that new show coming out in the fall (I forget the name). I also like how they keep the gangs consistent. For example, you have the 1-9ers on theShield...

Seasn 3 can't come soon enough
laugh.gif

Yeah FX definitely has the best overall collection of shows. If AMC would get more series it'd be a lot closer race, but Breaking Bad and Mad Men, despiteBB being my favorite show and Mad Men being the critics' new Jesus, cant do it alone.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

*There's a good write-up on Charlie Hunnam in Mens Health this month. He collects AM 90's....he also turned down a role in Forgetting Sarah Marshall because he doesn't see himself in comedic roles. It's amazing how there is no trace of an accent with the dude when he's on SOA
I can't see him play Russell Brand's character in that movie, good for him. He's still typecasted as Petey Dunham in my eyes, but hedoes a great job on the show.

I just finished Season 2, like most of yall I was sweating bullets the last 15 minutes of the finale. I was extremely pissed Zobell didn't get got, andwhere did he take the charter plane to you think?

I was dying laughing when the Irish's son punched Stahl right in the ovaries
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The dudes on the Shield use to always drop racial slurs. I love SOA it is my second favorite show after damages.

Originally Posted by aepps20

The dudes on the Shield use to always drop racial slurs. I love SOA it is my second favorite show after damages.

SOA when showing new eps is the one show i look forward to all week, 2nd is the office

the reason i think its not so widely popular is because it isnt some kind of breakthrough or anything, the shield was especially a breakthrough for basic cableand it really put FX on the map

i love all the shows, SOA, nip/tuck, sunny, the league, but none of them are "breakthroughs" in television, Justified could change that though

COT DAMN...i started from episode 1 a week ago. Got so hooked on vacation I knocked out everything and just finished the season 2 finale.

1. This show is the dopeness

2. COT DAMN at that ending...

some new info on season 3

A full 13-episode season is in the order and creator/executive producer Kurt Sutter reached a deal on a two-year extension to continue his services as showrunner/writer. Additionally, all the cast are in place to return with the premiere slated for September 2010.

In an interview with NJ.com, Sutter said that in the next season he wants "to take them into a world that is outside their own, where they don't have control, where they are subject to other people's laws and beliefs and perameters. Where they aren't quite the big fish in the small pond."

damn i cant wait...but september seems SO FAR AWAY!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by thejrob

COT DAMN...i started from episode 1 a week ago. Got so hooked on vacation I knocked out everything and just finished the season 2 finale.

1. This show is the dopeness

2. COT DAMN at that ending...

QFT!!!!!

Came home for xmas break and my Pops was like do you #### with SOA? I was like nah i heard bout it but never checked in to it....
I ran through Season 1 in 1day
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just finished Season 2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

at that ending
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I'd go nuts if that happened to my shorty, Jax bout to start droppin bodieswith the quickness

Back
Top Bottom