Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

Damn Kozik
30t6p3b.gif

Another great episode.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

WORST SHOW EVER!!!!!
30t6p3b.gif

I've never seen previous seasons of this show but I decided to check this season out

-Not one likeable character, NOT ONE
-Are they the most incompetent criminals in history? How you gon' do dirt and the cops and your enemies know EXACTLY where you live?
-Who the hell does business with the cartels and expects it to end well?
-That lady is the worst doctor ever, I'm surprised she wasn't let go earlier---she deserved what happened to her hand
-After one episode of the cartels sending decapitated bodies to my "shop" I'm quitting the "gang" and dipping
indifferent.gif

-Half-black dude absolutely sucks at not looking like a snitch---come on son, after that fiasco with the missing drugs wasn't it kinda obvious who took it?
-Most terrible shows at least compensate by showing you t**ties, this one doesn't show enough

The highlight of the show was when they played Yelawolf at the bar
always in some thread yapping. just $#@!, its season4 .start from the start cornball your speaking off ,like you just walked into a movie with 30minutes left. REPORTED

WORST SHOW EVER!!!!!
30t6p3b.gif

I've never seen previous seasons of this show but I decided to check this season out

-Are they the most incompetent criminals in history? How you gon' do dirt and the cops and your enemies know EXACTLY where you live?
-That lady is the worst doctor ever, I'm surprised she wasn't let go earlier---she deserved what happened to her hand
-After one episode of the cartels sending decapitated bodies to my "shop" I'm quitting the "gang" and dipping
indifferent.gif

-Half-black dude absolutely sucks at not looking like a snitch---come on son, after that fiasco with the missing drugs wasn't it kinda obvious who took it?
-Most terrible shows at least compensate by showing you t**ties, this one doesn't show enough

always in some thread yapping. just $#@!, its season4 .start from the start cornball your speaking off ,like you just walked into a movie with 30minutes left. REPORTED

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Son the show is out of control. CLAY WILL NOT DIE. not this season HE CANT DIE.

ope will tell some one else and be told. to relax

remember the cops are after them also,maybe the end of the season ope will try to get revenge but its too late and cops take him. im thinking too far ahead. but the ex cop of samcro forgot his name. he wont live long hes going down

Cant Frigging wait.

i want clay to die so bad though

Son the show is out of control. CLAY WILL NOT DIE. not this season HE CANT DIE.

ope will tell some one else and be told. to relax

remember the cops are after them also,maybe the end of the season ope will try to get revenge but its too late and cops take him. im thinking too far ahead. but the ex cop of samcro forgot his name. he wont live long hes going down

Cant Frigging wait.

i want clay to die so bad though

WORST SHOW EVER!!!!!
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

I got caught up to speed on the show I don't need to watch the other seasons I know the story----I'm allowed to have an opinion and the show is a hot steaming pile of garbage if you don't like it SUE ME!!!
ohwell.gif

Dude getting offended like I made fun of his grandmother
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
If anyone needs a blueprint on how to NOT run a criminal organization this show is perfect!!!

WORST SHOW EVER!!!!!
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

I got caught up to speed on the show I don't need to watch the other seasons I know the story----I'm allowed to have an opinion and the show is a hot steaming pile of garbage if you don't like it SUE ME!!!
ohwell.gif

Dude getting offended like I made fun of his grandmother
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
If anyone needs a blueprint on how to NOT run a criminal organization this show is perfect!!!

If anyone need the blueprint on how to NOT run a criminal organization this show is perfect!!!

It's TV, man.  Entertainment.  Besides, if you don't like the show that much - no need to find SOA Thread > take time to make post outlining why the show sucks > knowing it's going to cause uproar in here. 

The show sucks to you?  Cool, change the channel and keep it moving.
wink.gif

If anyone need the blueprint on how to NOT run a criminal organization this show is perfect!!!

It's TV, man.  Entertainment.  Besides, if you don't like the show that much - no need to find SOA Thread > take time to make post outlining why the show sucks > knowing it's going to cause uproar in here. 

wink.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Damn, Anton just bugged out, lol.

I gotta say though, i also enjoyed hearing Yelawolf in that scene. I feel like they should give Yeller a small role on the show, he has the right look.

I agree, he'd fit right in, he's a scary @&& white dude with tattoos-

There's a lot about this show that frustrates me, maybe I'm being too hard on it, but even my boy who watches it religiously gets angry at some of the foolishness on it-Can someone explain to me why they allow mad Mexicans into the gang but no black people? someone tried to give me an explanation and it made no sense

I was wrong I think Opie is the only character on the show I like

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Damn, Anton just bugged out, lol.

I gotta say though, i also enjoyed hearing Yelawolf in that scene. I feel like they should give Yeller a small role on the show, he has the right look.

I agree, he'd fit right in, he's a scary @&& white dude with tattoos-

There's a lot about this show that frustrates me, maybe I'm being too hard on it, but even my boy who watches it religiously gets angry at some of the foolishness on it-Can someone explain to me why they allow mad Mexicans into the gang but no black people? someone tried to give me an explanation and it made no sense

I was wrong I think Opie is the only character on the show I like

WORST SHOW EVER!!!!!
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

If you watched the show from the beginning, you would know that 1) SAMCRO is well known in Charming and runs the town and 2) No one has "proof" (or doesn't want to find proof) of their dirt. They've been pretty much untouchable in Charming. 
Plus its like any other well known critical organization. You really don't think the feds and enemies of the Gambino crime family know where the Gambino don stays at? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WORST SHOW EVER!!!!!
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

If you watched the show from the beginning, you would know that 1) SAMCRO is well known in Charming and runs the town and 2) No one has "proof" (or doesn't want to find proof) of their dirt. They've been pretty much untouchable in Charming. 
Plus its like any other well known critical organization. You really don't think the feds and enemies of the Gambino crime family know where the Gambino don stays at? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

And not only did he tell Opie Clay did it, he told Op about the Donna situation too!!! 
eek.gif

They told Op about Donna in season 2.  Tig confesses to him.
Unser wasn't telling him anything new...

-J-  

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

And not only did he tell Opie Clay did it, he told Op about the Donna situation too!!! 
eek.gif

They told Op about Donna in season 2.  Tig confesses to him.
Unser wasn't telling him anything new...

-J-  

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

wink.gif

Calm down, the thread is about sons of anarchy, I watched the show and I offered my honest opinion on it-----it would be inappropriate if I came in here and started giving my opinions on Walking Dead

You do have a point, it is TV and I should take it less seriously I suppose-

I can't change the channel when I start a show I usually have to finish it no matter how bad it is
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

wink.gif

Calm down, the thread is about sons of anarchy, I watched the show and I offered my honest opinion on it-----it would be inappropriate if I came in here and started giving my opinions on Walking Dead

You do have a point, it is TV and I should take it less seriously I suppose-

I can't change the channel when I start a show I usually have to finish it no matter how bad it is
ohwell.gif

WORST SHOW EVER!!!!!
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Why even bother coming in here with all that nonsense?..Don't you have some atheist thread to start and sound overly important in?..Go away troll..

Back
Top Bottom