Official Sons Of Anarchy Season 4 Thread: Season Finale Episode 14 "To Be - Act 2" (Tues 10 pm est)

I know I'm not the only one that through a tiger woods fist pump.
laugh.gif

im just happy he got shot, even if he wont die. he seems so untouchable proves he isnt.

Jax looks so cute with his cap backwards and pissed off.
devil.gif

im just happy he got shot, even if he wont die. he seems so untouchable proves he isnt.

Jax looks so cute with his cap backwards and pissed off.
devil.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......And that my friends is why I've been saying since the beginning that Ope is my favorite..Dude actually lets emotion dictate his actions..Did you hear the hurt in his voice when he told Clay that Donna's murder wasn't water under the bridge..Did you see him put 2 in Clay without a hesitation of getting shot by his best friend..OPIE IS STRAIGHT UP G..

I figured Juice would go thru with being a total 100% vagina, but for Otto to roll over like that
30t6p3b.gif
I was just waiting for him to take that pen and stick it right in Potter's jugular..And the look on Bobby's face was just priceless..

Anyone else notice that Clay wasn't in next week's preview except for when Jax is yelling for help..I don't know if thats their way of trying to swerve us or he's really dead but I cant wait to find out..

OOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......And that my friends is why I've been saying since the beginning that Ope is my favorite..Dude actually lets emotion dictate his actions..Did you hear the hurt in his voice when he told Clay that Donna's murder wasn't water under the bridge..Did you see him put 2 in Clay without a hesitation of getting shot by his best friend..OPIE IS STRAIGHT UP G..

I figured Juice would go thru with being a total 100% vagina, but for Otto to roll over like that
30t6p3b.gif
I was just waiting for him to take that pen and stick it right in Potter's jugular..And the look on Bobby's face was just priceless..

Anyone else notice that Clay wasn't in next week's preview except for when Jax is yelling for help..I don't know if thats their way of trying to swerve us or he's really dead but I cant wait to find out..

That !!** had to happen. Jax was ready to kill Opie over Clay's Mark %*!. Man it was never stated. Did Bobby really kill Luann?

That !!** had to happen. Jax was ready to kill Opie over Clay's Mark %*!. Man it was never stated. Did Bobby really kill Luann?

4c925f9ed3b92a2346228b1a95a346d3d6d58a5.gif

Thank God!!! I thought Opie might punk out w/ all that sit in the chair stuff and the way he looked at jax was
eek.gif

4c925f9ed3b92a2346228b1a95a346d3d6d58a5.gif

Thank God!!! I thought Opie might punk out w/ all that sit in the chair stuff and the way he looked at jax was
eek.gif

Bobby didn't kill Luann. I vaugly (sp?) remember something with her Corvette at a dead end in season 2.

My jaw dropped but he is gunna live. Opie got major props but I bet he will be dead by the last episode.

Bobby didn't kill Luann. I vaugly (sp?) remember something with her Corvette at a dead end in season 2.

My jaw dropped but he is gunna live. Opie got major props but I bet he will be dead by the last episode.

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Tom Arnold had her beaten to death, bobby was bangin her in exchange for keeping her secret of stealing from Samcro when he found out she had two sets of books, thats why his DNA was on her

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Tom Arnold had her beaten to death, bobby was bangin her in exchange for keeping her secret of stealing from Samcro when he found out she had two sets of books, thats why his DNA was on her

I hate everything about potter...everything. His mannerisms, the way he talks, his zipped-up leather coat, and now....the fact that he chills upside down like a #!$+%@$ bat, really grinds my gears.

Anyways, GREAT episode. Jax went gta style to get that crotch rocket
laugh.gif
. What was everyone's take on gemma saying "i love you" to clay? Was it her just resigning to the fact that he's a dead man?

Also, screw the letters.....tara figured out that clay ordered the hit. This might be more damning because his kids could have been hurt

Back
Top Bottom