>>>Official South Florida Sneaker Guide<<<

you should add sole purpose to the list, its in coral springs near the coral square mall. phone number is 954-344-1288 i believe.

AIM: thatboyjm
ebay: 23aj954

sorry the number is actually 954-345-1288 sorry.

AIM: thatboyjm
ebay: 23aj954

the nike outlet in sawgrass mills is ok.....whenever im on break i walk over there to see if they have anything....they mostly do....footlocker is good too
o0o yea....and DONT HOLD YOUR BREATHHH!!!

"My Money Wus Thinner Than Sean Paul's Goatee Hair, Now Jean Paul Gaultier Cologne Fill The Air, Yeah"- Kanye West

AIM: theallure516

Outlet mall in sawgrass is osh kosh garbage. Not even wroth the trip for sure. Also sole purpose is basically an AF1 STORE. I mean they dont have sb's. But I mean its a nice setup. I guess if your in 954 you should stop by.

you can also take off the FOOTACTION in Aventura. I used to work at that store and it closed before the summer. Just an FYI
I want your DS Air Max's sz 13

ForSale:DS Pearl Jordan XXs sz 14... PM me!!

i was at sawgrass last weekend it wasnt that bad. they had cherrywood 14s but the smallest size was like a 14. i also spotted some university of arizona shox certifieds. i think they had east 20s and the 3/4s. its not the best outlet, but it beats driving to naples for the next closest outlet :rolleyes
eyes.gif

^^ yo whats up john. you still with the company since aventura closed??

anyway, you can add the footaction in broward mall. as far as i know, they're the only footaction that receive limited J's
FOR TRADE
DS SHANGHAI II SZ 11, FOR A SZ 10.5
DS AF1 WC BRAZIL 10.5 & 11, FOR A 10
DS AF1 WC KOREA 10.5, FOR A 10
DS AF1 SHEED LOW 10.5, FOR A 10.

Footmart on Hallandale Beach Blvd and I-95 has some pretty good selections, Jordan Grapes (just got their shipment yesterday), air stabs clerks pack, AF1's and more Prices are over retail but good selection
Need Woven Hyrid 360's in a size 11.5

Sale: Dunk Low Cl Jordan Cement for sale or trade size 11.

i know an sb shop in south florida but cant post it its my spot :smile:
TEAMPLATANO

MANGU 4 LIFE

hey guys im going to be in coconut grove isle next weekend in south miami and was wondering if any of the shops listed above are near there. I have access to a car but really do not have much time to travel around and was wondering if there are any shops around worth checking out...More importantly any LS Jordan accounts near by to grab the Olive V's. Please let me know. I really appreciate your help guys!
thanks!
sheddy69

Ive been to most the shops in Miami and this is my cosensus;

Arrive; One of my favorite shops here in the 305. An incredible selection of clothing, sneakers, vintage sunglasses, and etc. Everything at a reasonable price and the staff are second to none. Very helpful and nice, one time they let me have a Red Bull for free while my credit card was waiting to update.

Shoe Gallery: Good shop to hit up for QS sneakers and all there sneakers are priced well. Store has an all around good vibe to it. Clothing selection is good as well.

MIA Skateshop: Good selection of Nike SB's and Vans. Staff is pretty ok as well, depending on who it is. Nice and small NO ELTON)

Kulture Kings: My 2nd favorite shop here in Miami. Sneaker wise they have everything on lock and they have a great selection of clothing thats real diverse. Mike who works in the store and at the counter is mad cool ppl, along with the owner. Looking to see a very bright future for this shop.

Miami heads lmk if anyone every wants to meet up, just hit me up. Most importantly, Keep It FRESSH :pimp:
pimp.gif
Keep It FRESSHH-
Carlos.City.Cartel-

Hey guys I'm am down in the sarasota/venice area for the week and was wondering about any worth while spots that you might happen to know about?? Maybe some nearby spots, like an hour away.

This is such a great post I didn't know about a lot of these places I'm going to have to check them out.

damn good to hear from everyone down here
One word to describe me...Spectacular....Yeess

Looking for...ds or slightly used
send help dunk.
hawaii dunk
ALL IN SIZE 12.5 or 13

Wassup Florida Nters. I'm planning a trip out there for spring break probably March 9th - 16th. I'll be in Miami for a few days and then Orlando.

What spots are relatively close together? I'm looking for mostly AMs, Js, and SBs.

Also what clubs/bars are good out there? Is there a website with places listed and reviews?

Help me out NT. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

Bringin a lil bit of Chi City everywhere I go... :wow:
eek.gif

Heading out that way this evening. I'll try to hit as many of these spots as I can.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... member #5
AKA "Fresh Like New Money"​

Sneaker guide was a big help, hit up a good # of the spots listed. Thanks to the author.

Also, the Nike shop @ 644 Collins is now the True Religion Jeans store. The Nike store is on Washington, I just forgot exactly where.

TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... member #5
AKA "Fresh Like New Money"​

I'm going to Miami in 2 weeks, what places have the best selection of AF1's? That is what I am most interested in. Plus, does Niketown in SB carry AF1's as well?
Team Ohio State Buckeyes
Charles Barkey - "Oh my God! Oh my God! Please go back after this dunk to Damon Jones' coat!"​

Back
Top Bottom