>>>Official South Florida Sneaker Guide<<<

Wassup Florida Nters

I just got back from my spring break in orlando/miami beach area. Here's my review/2 cents.

Went to a Nike outlet about 10 minutes from orlando/universal area. Didn't have too much there. Lots of LeBron James AF1s (silver), small sizes of the last shots, plenty of the white/green 14s. thats all i remember, not too much hidden gems at the time.

Walked over to the journeys in the mall and picked up blk/cement jordunks. also had had the white/red jordunks there too.

In Miami beach...

Arrive - This store definitely got everything correct. good selection, clean, nice people. picked up an Arrive/Staple shirt.

Sole Inc - Nice looking boutiq near 12th and washington. still had a few pairs of bacon 90s, clerk pack 90s, stash af1s. i noticed the clot AM1 in the front window display. This place has a good selection of Bape, Js, and retro nikes along with collector toys.

FootLocker near washington/lincoln - not too much heat here at all. Could be just bad timing. Dude that works there is cool.

Mr R - looks like they get some nice heat here. Vince carter af1s, + other nba af1s were in stock. saw some safari am 95s, purple stabs. ended up not coppin anything. store is very cramped but may have some fire lying around somewhere...

MIA Skateshop - near 9th and washington. this place is kinda hidden in there. nice selection of SBs and vans. very clean and nice people. copped black sbs and spaghetti string dunk shirt. decent prices. highly recommend for sbs.

This is all i had time to walk to. Spent the rest of my break bar hopping on ocean drive. Shout to the fine females at mango tropical and clevelander.

Hope ppl found this helpful...

BE AWARE OF SOLES INC. THEY CARRIED FAKE UNKLES, HEINEKENS AND DE LA SOUL HIS
Check my new thread for some info on the place. Seems kind of shady they put the kicks on display for sale until some dudes on the hypebeast.com forum starting bashing them that they were fakes and dude was taking pics of them in the window and @#%$ actin like they carried heat.... |I
tired.gif
p087.ezboard.com/fniketal...=720.topic

Quote:
Anybody know the address to this place or at least the intersection?

Quote:
its on the intersection of 441 and pembroke road
:smokin
smokin.gif
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

BUMP

INVAZIONS on US-1 and 27th Ave

I went there the other day, pretty decent selection, had nice AF1's (for some reason I liked the Halloween editions they had), they had some J's behind a case like the Columbia 1's, the yellow 4's, DTRT, but nothing too special. I have never seen Bape Sta's in person but the ones they had on display seemed FAKE. You could see where it says BAPE on the mid soles, they didnt do a good job painting it.

Overall, a small decent place, nice nice shirts, some cool lids, and a couple of cuties were working there when I went.

Oh, and you have to PUSH the door in when they buzz you in. I felt like an idiot standing there for a minute.

I'm about to move to Daytona Beach for college, are there any hot sneaker spots around that area.
www.myspace.com/edrickgibson
I'm Prolly In The Sky,Flying With The Fishes Or Maybe In The Ocean Swimming With The Pigeons.- Weezy F. Baby

Yeah, i visited Shoe Gallery and they have a nice selection of sneakers, particularly forces and dunks but they are limited in big sizes as i am a 12- 13 but for smaller feet you should check it out.A very nice setup as well, a lot of celebs came through like Busta Rhymes, Fat Joe, and Meagan Good as i saw photos of them on the stores wall of fame.
www.myspace.com/edrickgibson
I'm Prolly In The Sky,Flying With The Fishes Or Maybe In The Ocean Swimming With The Pigeons.- Weezy F. Baby

Are there any places down in the miami area with good selections of fitteds? Particularly marlins or fla fitteds cuz those are the only ones I rock.
TEAM HEAT
Member #8 (yea i said it)

anyone been to shoe gallery lately? wat was there selection like? might take a trip down on weds but really dont wanna drive if it aint really worth it..

Back
Top Bottom