Official Spartacus: Vengence thread - Epic Season Finale

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I still can't get over how Crixus looks like Ronnie from Jersey Shore
laugh.gif

I knew I wasn't the only one who saw that. lol

I stopped watching after the episode where they burned down the arena.  I just didn't feel like watching the show anymore.  Did the season finish strong?  Is it worth it to finish the season up?

Originally Posted by shogun

I stopped watching after the episode where they burned down the arena.  I just didn't feel like watching the show anymore.  Did the season finish strong?  Is it worth it to finish the season up?

It finished very strong

It def. left you with a satisfied feeling but a craving for whats next

Well, Game of Thrones just ended, I got True Blood coming this week, Boarwalk Empire in the fall then Spartacus should be coming round 2013!!

funny enough...the last half of that episode was when the show finally got good again.
Everything before that was pretty blah and boring imo.
The last 3 episodes were crack.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

funny enough...the last half of that episode was when the show finally got good again.
Everything before that was pretty blah and boring imo.
The last 3 episodes were crack.
smokin.gif
Damn.  I chose to stop watching at the wrong time 
laugh.gif
.  The season was just really boring to me.  I guess I like the arena and gladiator fights more than the military stuff they were doing this season.  I'll find the episodes and finish it up.

spartacus-war-of-the-damned-on-starz-season-3.jpg

Yesterday, Spartacus fans were stunned when it came out that ‘Spartacus: War Of the Damned’ would be the ending for the series which literally put the Starz Channel on the map. Ratings were great for the return of the show with Liam McIntyre after Andy Whitfield’s death. Fans weren’t as hot on McIntyre but the ratings showed that he was doing okay, plus there was a plethora of great supporting cast around him, even if many of them like Katrina Law and Lucy Lawless were shockingly killed off. It was expected that Starz would continue this series until ratings really weakened not when it was still on such a winning streak.
Executive Producer and Creator, Steven S. DeKnight, took to Youtube (below) to explain their decision, but as with all Executives out of touch with the hardcore fans, it came off as if he had left out what really was the culprit. Fans immediately jumped on the conclusion that Liam McIntyre was the cause of the show’s demise as many have said he just doesn’t come close to Andy Whitfield’s stellar turn in the role. Fanboards have exploded with activity about this along with the video which has brought out the conspiracy theorists in droves. Our source over there had this to say. “We knew fans would be shocked, but don’t be surprised if there is suddenly news that there’ll be more Spartacus but only in mini-series form. McIntyre did a fine job on the show, but he’s not exactly what we expect to last for the long haul on a show like this.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew they'd find a way to screw the fans over..

Thats a sad video..Just seeing him get happy after that phone call and you know the outcome, it's flat out sad..There is not a better person who could've been chosen to play Spartacus..

Andy as Sparty>>>>>Russell as Maximus..

Back
Top Bottom