Official Spartacus: Vengence thread - Epic Season Finale

When Mira hit the chick with the arrow thru the neck, I was like $$!? I didnt see it coming but made all the sense in the world. I can see Ganicus coming back to haunt Spartacus and crew. Glaber is going in. Just somped out old dude.

Gannicus when he jumped off the wall >>>>>>>>> my money was on him ... i miss andy the most w/ the fight scenes ... after that episode in season 1 when he put his arms out and he let the dude throw the spear at him ... no one could replace andy ...

anyways ... the show is picking up ... despite that wack replacement shorty
30t6p3b.gif

i'm just picturing the season finale being a big battle between Spartacus, Gannicus, Crixus and Oenomaus versus Asher, the tattoo'd guy, the giant Egyptian and the other goons Glaber has assembled. there's 4 episodes left. Can't wait. and season 3 starts filming in April.

If it starts filming in April, does that mean it will start shwoing next january. With 4 episodes left, it seems to be too long a wait for new episodes.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Originally Posted by Nako XL

for some reason i missed the spear throw all of you are referring to. i must have turned away for a sec... who'd he hit? this was during the breakout in the arena?
Yeah it was during all the craziness.  Right after the Roman council got stuck in their seating area because of the fire, Gaius and Spartacus saw eachother, and that's when Gaius realized that Spartacus was the one behind the arena being on fire.  Then Spartacus picked up a spear and launched it at Gaius (sort of like in 300) and it nicked Gaius in the cheek and stabbed that one fruity looking dude right in the heart.  I forget his name, but trust me, you hate him.    

Oh I hate that dude!! Just saw who you all meant now.  I'm glad he got it!

That scene where he od'd on my girl Diona broke my heart
tired.gif
frown.gif

Gannicus went IN at the end.

The way Spartacus chopped that dudes face straight off was badass.

Shows great! I'm warming up to the new guy but still miss my dude Andy.
frown.gif

What a GREAT episode. This was by far my favorite of the season. I literally yelled out "yes!!" at the end of the show.

Sparticus
pimp.gif
Cut dude's face off his head.
Gannicus is that dude. I guess he made his choice huh?
I'm glad we got to see that one chick's ( . Y . )'s at the end of the show. I've been waiting to see her naked all season.
Glaber is going straight HAM. I'm glad they made him look weak at the beginning of the season, but not anymore.

Hmmm....wonder what is gonna happen with Illythia now.

I can't wait till' next week's episode.

This episode was so serious...cut his whole damb face off with a rusty sword
eek.gif

Gannicus team up is going to be epic.

omg omg omg .... i just got to THAT PART ... it's not even a game ... this is the greatest show ever ... that's how hyped i am right now ...

insert super saiyan .gif ...

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

damn ... this show is crack

must calm down ... and rewatch

be back w/ more thoughts eventually once i relax and finish the episode

i'm bout to watch this episode like 3 more times

- Loved how they all pledged allegiance to Spartacus and Oenomaus lurked in the background like a proud pops ...
-Gannicus ... is that dude ... but he's not concerned about spartacus' cause at all ... so i wonder what will happen
-Glaber is the %%%#%#* man ... took that lil chick down like a champ ...
pimp.gif

-Ashur is a clown ... didn't he keep the bracelet from the seppius? when is that coming back to haunt him
-Sedullus was a clown ... loved the vertical slice kill
eek.gif

-those 2 girls are ruthless when they put their heads together (illythia and domina)
-girl on girl fight
devil.gif
... damn katrina is sexy

-CLIFFNOTES

this show is %%%#%#* crack, still miss andy though ... dude would have me so amped in his fight scenes ...

Season has been pretty good so far. The new Spartacus is alright, getting better with each episode or I am just getting used to him. This past episodes like others have said had me hyped. Gannicus is obviously going to join Spartacus. He is going to have Gaius' whole army after him as well so he might as well join up with Gaius' enemy.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

- Loved how they all pledged allegiance to Spartacus and Oenomaus lurked in the background like a proud pops ...

Got goosebumps on this part. Everybody basically sayin they will follow his lead.

Ashur is damn snake
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Man I was really into the last episode..And the new guy is definately growing into the role of Spartacus..But when he jumped off those steps and they went into slow motion, he just looked so skinny and weak compared to Andy..I think he's getting a good feel for the character and starting to make it his own..I'm ready to see Doctore' kick some butt..

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Got goosebumps on this part. Everybody basically sayin they will follow his lead.

Ashur is damn snake
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

he's like that bad guy u want to hate ... but it's characters like him that make the show great ... if he goes down ... the show does with him ... 
roll.gif
@ him making her put on the wig again ... this dude is not playing 

i'm bout to watch this episode like 3 more times

-Gannicus ... is that dude ... but he's not concerned about spartacus' cause at all ... so i wonder what will happen
-Glaber is the %%%#%#* man ... took that lil chick down like a champ ...
pimp.gif

-Ashur is a clown ... didn't he keep the bracelet from the seppius? when is that coming back to haunt him
-Sedullus was a clown ... loved the vertical slice kill
eek.gif

-those 2 girls are ruthless when they put their heads together (illythia and domina)
-girl on girl fight
devil.gif
... damn katrina is sexy

-CLIFFNOTES

this show is %%%#%#* crack, still miss andy though ... dude would have me so amped in his fight scenes ...

either that or he'll find some way to setup glaber..

Back
Top Bottom