Official Spartacus: Vengence thread - Epic Season Finale

Goosebumps...real ones.
eek.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

the last 20 minutes were better than half the movies I saw this year.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Goosebumps...real ones.
eek.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

the last 20 minutes were better than half the movies I saw this year.
only half ... j/k
pimp.gif

starz finally put the prequel on on demand ... i'm bout to rewatch the entire series ... 28 hrs ... i'll mix in some ncaa and tiger if he's in it tomorrow 

i'll finally be able to make sense of all of this madness ... 

poor seppia ... still can't believe she got done dirty like that 

The Doctorae lost an eye...damb. 
30t6p3b.gif

And Sparticus dropped the mot amazing woman in the series over nothing.
tired.gif

Can't wait for the finale.

Gannicus' swag is impeccable, all about wine and woman but always ready to handle business.

The showdown the past 2 episodes have been sick but its just a tease to what should be an epic battle in the finale. Can't wait!

This season is only 10 episodes? Wasn't season one 12 episodes? Either way, this season has been epic on so many levels. Not one bad episode that I can recall.

epic finale has to be on deck, just like the ends of Gods of the Arena and Blood and Sand. so far the record speaks for itself. i can't wait.

just finished catching up on the past few episodes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

most my opinions have been said already so I'll just say that the season finale should be epic
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by srvballer

just finished catching up on the past few episodes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

most my opinions have been said already so I'll just say that the season finale should be epic
pimp.gif
same here 
laugh.gif

i didnt want to post or lurk here until i caught up and right after i finished i searched the forum for the thread.

Anyone know the name of the egyptian dude? that guy is a boss

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

whaaaa?!
but it went by so fast.....
frown.gif

This. I've warmed up to the new Spartacus over the last couple episodes but this dude needs to hit the weight room asap. When sepia got her throat slit though man 
eek.gif

I knew Glaber would survive but I didnt think ilythia would be the one doing it. Damn son. Then they smashed on top of her dead body. lol

The fireballs into the camp was crazy. The final mountain pass episode is gonna be serious.

Ain't nothing like a fireball to the face. LOL....

Them going up the mountain is all part of the original story. So at least they are staying somewhat true to the facts. Remember, we still got an all out war to get into.

I love how Gannicus is always ready to rumble, yet stays cool the entire time. He is def that dude.

I wonder who is going to get that Egyptian dude. I hope it will be Crixus.

Think about how Crixus was when we first met him in the very first season, and how Crixus is now. He has gone soft on us...that P
30t6p3b.gif
I hope he does something epic in the finale to show us he is still on par with the rest of them, cause right now...I just don't know. I don't like how his character has been portrayed this season.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

If it was Andy Whitfield who cut my mans face off and gave that speech.  I would have stood up in my living room and started beating my chest. 

REALEST THING SAID IN THIS THREAD ...
pimp.gif

This
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

I mean this new cat alright... He talks strong but he's more frail than Nasir
30t6p3b.gif
.... Why they aint get him yolked up before shooting i don't know.

yeah, sucks that seppia is dead now- i kinda liked her
devil.gif

But the doctori gettin his hand/eye gouged by the egyptian dude 
eek.gif

There are only 10 episodes this season?
indifferent.gif

I can't believe how quickly they turned this season into hot fire..I was super worried after the first 2-3 episodes, but now I get geeked up for each new show to come on..New Sparty has mos def come into his own, but still he's no Andy..Hopefully next year they'll have him bulk up a bit so he don't look so malnurished..

Thoughts after this weeks show:
-Can't believe they did my boy Doctore' like that..I mean this was the guy who trained them all..The man who, until Sparty/Crixus, was the only one to ever survive against Theocolese..Dude is so respected for his battles by the other gladiators, but yet they've almost killed him in the arena and now they have him easily bested by the Egyptian and lose his eye..I just don't get it..

-Asher continues to be the biggest @+$@$#$*# on tv..Dude went from a fragile gimp to a chinhair away from getting Lucricia and the lootis (sp?)..I hope he dies in a very violent and painful (and degrading) way..

-Spartacus is a straight up *****boy for how he's done ole girl, whose name I can never remember..She's been there for him, stood by his side, gave up the booty, and followed him into hell and back and now he just straight up dumps hers?..I'm starting to get the feeling he is in the way of Barcca(if you know what I mean)..

-CRIXUS NEEDS A M@##$**%@#N' HAIRCUT..

-Last but not least......Gannicus is still the baddest MoFo walkin'..And I hope like hell him and that egyptian go at it and Ganny shows him what time it is..

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Let's remember that Doctore is still not 100%.
Looked alright when he clapped Agron shoulders though
laugh.gif

He's my dude and all but that egyptian guy is just a demon
30t6p3b.gif

That being said Gannicus got that Achilles level swag. He gonna run through him
pimp.gif

like everyone else i too cant wait. this next episode is going to be epic. and since spartacus is signed on for another season. I hope it gives the new spartacus enoughtime to bulk and shred.

edit: cant be leading like a alpha but looking like a beta. at least Andy was straight omega.

Lylithia is the real monster. She kills with no conscience and bounces back from every L quickly.

Man that preview just gave me goose bumps.

Looks like Spartacus vs. Egyptian guy....
pimp.gif

Looks like Illythea nad Lucricia have a falling out of sorts...

I can't wait.

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

Think about how Crixus was when we first met him in the very first season, and how Crixus is now. He has gone soft on us...that P
30t6p3b.gif
I hope he does something epic in the finale to show us he is still on par with the rest of them, cause right now...I just don't know. I don't like how his character has been portrayed this season.
Was thinking this too, the 2 on 2 fight Gannicus was straight toying with dude
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom