Official Spartacus: Vengence thread - Epic Season Finale

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

I would have liked to see Oenomaus die a little more dramatic..
He was one of my favorite people on the show and his death wasn't very glorious 
mad.gif
 RIP

I'm gonna miss Asher too, dude was the grimiest, slime-ball in history 
laugh.gif
 RIP

Mira, my sweet Mira.. Gonna miss you boo.. RIP

Lucretia.. damn, that was a cold way to go out.. RIP

Glaber, you had that coming for a long time.. RIP

Crixus better go back to his original beast mode next season..

Good season though.. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Asher was on par with Joffrey in my opinion. 

@#$%^&* MIND BLOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Gannicus is that dude!

Llithyia going forward though
eek.gif

What Lucretia did was
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

on the wiki page they said the true history has onemaius crixus an Spartacus as generals. I guess since they wrote gannicus in they'll have him as a general
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dope season

Man... %+*... we lost so many this episode

Onemaus
Illithyia
Lucritia (wows)
Glaber
Asher (smh)

onna miss Onemaus, Lucritia, and Asher the most man.. they were all so boss in their roles.

Not sure if Illithiya is dead but it was sort of implied, I think the new season is actually shooting now.. so we shouldn't have to wait too long, maybe the Fall? That would be nice.

Pretty damn good season though after a long hiatus (for the Spartacus storyline at least)
edit: And Mira, HTF could I forget Mira ?! 
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

O.....M.....F.....G.......
eek.gif

great fracking season finale!
wow.....
so many important deaths
the action...
Oenomaus
frown.gif
i do agree that his death could have been a little bit more glorious but still
glasses.gif
nonetheless
Asher getting killed by Navia
grin.gif
(without him who are we all gonna love to hate next season
frown.gif
)
when Gannicus kicked Egyptian dude and that beat dropped
sick.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Lucretia going out like that! my facial expression was literally ""
Ilithyia dying
frown.gif
but i suppose her death was suppose to happen...

and that Glaber vs. Spartacus
ONE thing that erks me... they could have fought somewhere better, i mean... the hallway?
grin.gif

somewhere like the roof overlooking the battleground where it shows the rest of the people fighting (don't know why but when sparty and glaber started fighting i was remembering the fight between Kratos and Zeus in God of War 3
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
[the 2d part] it would have been perfect if it was something like that)  BUT STILL it was amazing!

last but not certainly the least Mira
frown.gif

I LOVE YOU
embarassed.gif

you WILL be missed

this is a show that really steps up the bar every season especially with the finale's
smokin.gif

i love this show
i love how they don't give a frack on who they kill whether the person they killing is a major player
smokin.gif

i love the action
i love the suspense
i love the build up towards the next season
i can't say it enough... i LOVE this show
pimp.gif

they better start winning some emmy's or something
mad.gif
it's getting robbed if not.

prolly gonna watch this ep like 5 more times this weekend
laugh.gif

I definitely don't think it's an emmy winning show by any means.. I mean, the acting is atrocious at times. It's just a kickass show with a badass storyline.. it's just a fun show to watch for the action/storyline that we have loved for the few seasons we have had.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
yeah, kinda went overboard there...
but it deserves something right?
like best graphics
or best soundtrack
...something...

Just got done watching..I'm absolutely stunned..So glad the writers/creator had the balls to actually kill off some important people..

DOCTORE' CAN'T BE DEAD!!!..He's gonna come back next season in ghost form like Obi Wan/Yoda/Anakin did at the end of Jedi..
roll.gif

Can not believe they killed Mira that quick, but yet I'm glad they did..Set a great tone for the finale..

Personal message to Ashur from me.."Ashur, you ballsack you, I'm so happy you're dead. I am overjoyed that it took 3 cuts to remove head from body. And I sincerely hope in the afterlife you are violated repeatedly by Theocolese and several minotaurs."..That is all..

Now on to Glaba..I wish they would have focused more on the fight between Sparty and him without the cut a ways..Other than that I was satisfied with the way they killed him..I don't know if they were trying to go for some sort of metaphore or something, but I thought it very fitting that Spartacus' sword went through his mouth to kill him..Kinda like Sparty finally silenced they tongue of the man that spoke so much hate to him..

So freakin' ready for next season..I hope they take the time to get Spartacus and Crixus (Maybe Ganni too) in the gym and bulk up a bit cause they was definately looking a little small this season..And I would like to see them write in a new "mentor" type charater to replace the level head of Doctore..

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

About tonight's episode...

Speaks on the massive body count, Illythia's fate, next season..

Nothing major, but interesting nonetheless..
http://tvline.com/2012/03...-finale-spoilers-deaths/
Good read..,
"There will be three new female characters that will be coming around. And one or two other people from history will make an appearance, but I can’t really say who. And one of the reasons for the high body count at the end of this season was… we needed to make a little room to bring new characters in. We couldn’t carry everybody."

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I wonder who 
nerd.gif

[/font]

They killed Mira off quickly ...

-This is my 5th time watching this episode ... or attempting to ...
-I remember Mira's introduction to the show ... when Licinia pulled the mask off of her and shorty had the full frontal ... No chick is gonna be able to hold it down like her ...
-Looking back at it ... Lucretia played Iltyhia ... Ilythia was responsible for closing the door and locking her in there at the end of season 1 and she lost her baby b/c of that as she wasn't able to escape. And then on top of tha Ilythia had several opportunities to kill Lucretia and was always interrupted ... even though she thought of her as best friend ... when Glaber gave the order ... Lucretia was about to take that drop like Gaia did. Fitting ending for both those evil !!!!#!$ ... I ma miss them though ... Those 2 + Ashur
pimp.gif

Ashur went out like a %%@!$$* G though .. u can't erase the thought of my *!+% inside of her or all those that followed
roll.gif
... that's how u go out when u the bad guy ...

They went overboard on the killing off people but overall the episode gets a 9/10

Season 1 9.5 ... Andy's performance ... Batiatus and Lucretia's performances (top notch acting)... a slow moving drama that was just crazy ... shocking moments Varro, andy finding his wife .. best moments ... Theokoles coming back for round 2 ... Andy vs. Glaber's men w/ only practice swords

Prequel 8 ... Gannicus as the lead was hot but felt the show went over the top w/ the sex at times ... Solonius / Batiatus back story was
eek.gif
... Od moments ... Diona getting it from Cossutius, Gannicus being chosen to beat Melitta ... the shows most glorious death just may be Gannicus' killing of the last gladiator to secure his freedom ... remember dudes mouth being cut open looking like one of those vampires in blade II
eek.gif

Season 2 9 ... First four episodes were just ok ... but it led to greatest 6 run stretch in the series ... wish Varro's wife would have made it ... this show proves time and time again ... happy endings are for suckers ... Liam is ok as the lead ... i'm so glad this was more of an ensemble as Liam doesn't have "IT" to me ... Od moments ... Lucretia taking the baby, Lucretia going backwards off the cliff
eek.gif
, Mira taking a hatchet to the neck ... like ++@

This show is amazing

How do yall rank the seasons?

But today is NOT THAT DAY!

eek.gif
pimp.gif
season finale/season in general.

Edit: Glad Asher got got, same goes for Glaber. Crazy to see Lucretia go out the way she did, didn't expect her to off herself, let alone take the baby with her. For sure thought she would have killed Ilythia on her own doing.

-I have to be honest. Sparta-Liam grew on me as the season went on, but Andy is still and will be forever missed in the role. Liam looked good in battle scenes, but vocally, he didn't come off as a leader IMO. He will do as the replacement though, so it's whatever.
-Does history show Gannicus remaining around with Spartacus and the crew?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler [+]
Marcus Crassus and Julius Caesar
Good read..,
"There will be three new female characters that will be coming around. And one or two other people from history will make an appearance, but I can’t really say who. And one of the reasons for the high body count at the end of this season was… we needed to make a little room to bring new characters in. We couldn’t carry everybody."

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I wonder who 
nerd.gif
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

Did Crixus not know that Asher had smashed his girl?
He had the look of a man that just found out that a hobo had used his toothbrush.
Certified salty.

Originally Posted by sp1die

Did Crixus not know that Asher had smashed his girl?
He had the look of a man that just found out that a hobo had used his toothbrush.
Certified salty.

Good question ... 
In season 1 ... naevia tells crixus that this we've been dreaming that she's been promised to another and Crixus asks who to no reply

Crixus after andy destroys glaber's men realizes it's Ashur after he bragged that he's the sole reason he has everything that he has now

Crixus doesn't seem to think at the time that Ashur hit 

Crixus trembles in fear during the battle w/ Ashur but it's hard to see if it's b/c she is outmatched or b/c of realizing that he hit ... he has a slight grin when the tables turn during the match ... but then he again has that 
ohwell.gif
 face when asher is on his knees as if he didn't know ... 

so ure prolly right ... b/c when he hugs her after the decapitation he is looking to the side as if he doesn't enjoy embracing his woman b/c he's
mad.gif
 and in that case 
roll.gif

Great episode.

I wanted Asher to die, but i was kinda sad when it happened. Dude was the ultimate snake.

Wow! Epic finale to an epic season. Sad to see some characters go but I understand they have to introduce new characters moving forward. Can't wait for the next season.

Back
Top Bottom