***Official Sports & Training Grave-dig Thread***

No OC screenshots
eek.gif
???!

I'm trying to find a screenshot from a few years back when someone called me "the lamest NTer of all-time" because I shot down his preseason prediction of the Cowboys in the Super Bowl.

The first post you quoted me at was an attempt at a jinx, it worked
laugh.gif

I will retire this sn and quit watching baseball if Albert becomes a Yankee.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'mnot sure he'll be a Knick, but if they don't win this year ain't no wayin hell he'll still be a Cav. Detroit, Dallas, Clippers,Chicago or New York will all have chances. I think the Clippers is asmart move, big market, cap space and talent.
That AMP seems like a real smart guy
pimp.gif

you big dummy:
laugh.gif

have fun

http://niketalk.com/topic/201201
Wow.
laugh.gif
 Few Cleveland fans in there awful confident he was staying, and HOW did I forget NYK fans' collective confidence he was headed their way?
laugh.gif
23ska909red02:
DOWNTOWN43:
"My loyalty is to Akron," said James. "I'm looking forward to this upcoming season, but I'm looking forward to the summer of 2010, too, to see what may happen. No matter what happens that summer, you know, I'm still here. I've got a nice big house here that I'm always coming back to. You know, I love this city and I'll always give back to this city no matter what my profession, if it takes me somewhere else."
So he's definitely leaving then, right?
I think that guy knew something.
nerd.gif

"No matter what my profession", though?
laugh.gif
 The odds were as high the he would stay in Cleveland as they were that he would make a career change.

^ dammit
laugh.gif

make that bigger tho, can't read it

EDIT: from what i can make out...i stand by all of that
laugh.gif

I don't have a screen shot, but I feel obligated to bring up DoubleJ's predicting Greg Boone as a 1st round pick
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

well u were right about peyton 
tired.gif
the only one that matters
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
im kidding, that's low. but nah, still stand by most of those.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

I don't have a screen shot, but I feel obligated to bring up DoubleJ's predicting Greg Boone as a 1st round pick
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well he might slip up and predict a sky rocket for Sanu soon
laugh.gif

If Colts take Luck and Peyton doesn't want to stay, no doubt he'll demand to go to a team that can get to the Super Bowl...Heck, that may even be his best option to get back to one.

Back
Top Bottom