Official Spurs @ Cavs 4pm pt/7pm pt NBA TV Spurs = FAIL

brandon5000

Banned
Joined Aug 21, 2006
DEEEEELLLLLOOOOONNNNTTEEEEEE I watched him make that play. great defense. he knew it was going to Manu.... wow Spurs almost knocked a 3 down right ther.... Jamisons back of his knee got stiff so they took him out to ice it... no game till Friday so its a smart move... Lets hope the D can stop the spurs. they are TOUGH!!!

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
LMAO Cavs annoncers were mad hype, I hate that one dude.

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
Joined Apr 11, 2004
Pop and his drawn up plays are something serious

Thought Mason was gonna pass it to Hill in the corner.

Joined Feb 29, 2000
The spurs lose to a lebronless cavs and no jamison in the second half aswell

Spurs are GARBAGE

Joined Dec 8, 2004
Originally Posted by Brandon5000

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

These announcers are officially the worst in the league

take it back bro....
the play by play guy had a heart attack when Delonte made the first freethrow, and I can't comment on the color commentator I don't understand what he's saying. He needs to go to the doctor or something.

brandon5000

Banned
Joined Aug 21, 2006
lol I know they're bad but Austin Carr is a good guy, I actually met him a few years back. They're not the best but I've come to get so use to them its like somebody talkin about an old relative in ya family you kno lol

anyways how about that W!

we're lucky they didn't call that post shot foul on Moon... lookin like Goldberg the way he took mason out...

Joined Jul 10, 2007
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

which one? 
50 wins 
  feels good to win this without Bron, Shaq & Jamison for most of it..

do be doo

Banned
Joined Mar 13, 2009
Did they just really have a mini celebration at the END of THIS game with the strings?...
and did this lame NK really put "spurs= fail" as the thread title when HIS LA team is on a 3 game losing streak....

brandon5000

Banned
Joined Aug 21, 2006
Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

which one? 
50 wins 
  feels good to win this without Bron, Shaq & Jamison for most of it..

QFT. Seeimg Guys like J.Williams step up. Delonte playing BIG... really is a good look. Bogans couldn't do nothin wit JW... nice

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now