Official Spurs @ Cavs 4pm pt/7pm pt NBA TV Spurs = FAIL

How the hell do I come across as "serious business"?
laugh.gif

I've never even been mad.
laugh.gif

This dude.
laugh.gif

one of the many people on here who hate me with a passion
I don't hate anybody, but I can see why...

I can promise I will never waist my time responding to you again though...

yup, just click ''ignore'' and keep it moving.

good win for the cavs. we should have got the W against the bucks too. mo has been pretty streaky/bad lately. hope he gets his stuff together in the next few weeks. i can already see it now, all the mo "all star" williams replies if this guy disappears again......

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

How the hell do I come across as "serious business"?
laugh.gif

I've never even been mad.
laugh.gif

This dude.
laugh.gif

one of the many people on here who hate me with a passion
I don't hate anybody, but I can see why...

I can promise I will never waist my time responding to you again though...

you will........just like you did in this post and the last few you responded to when i wasnt even talking to you cuz u take things too seriously and think u have to "get me back".
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

These announcers are officially the worst in the league
I'll co-sign on Austin Carr. He makes games almost un-watchable for me anymore. He says some of the most moronic and basic things that anyone would know and adds nothing to the game IMO.
The other guy is a diehard Clevelander so I can feel and respect his passion he has for the team.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

I'll co-sign on Austin Carr. He makes games almost un-watchable for me anymore. He says some of the most moronic and basic things that anyone would know and adds nothing to the game IMO.
The other guy is a diehard Clevelander so I can feel and respect his passion he has for the team.

not to mention he sounds like that one guy from next friday.....uncle elroy

Fred is from Detroit and called games for the Pistons as far as I know so I wouldn't say hes a die-hard Cavalier.  He just likes his job.  He came over when Dan Gilbert bought the team and they let Reghi go (who was the best tv commentator we had).

Damn spurs can't even pull out a win against a team without their 3 best players (Bron, antawn, shaq). I was rooting for them, that way my magic can inch closer to the 1 seed being that the cavs don't play again till friday and the magic play 2 games in between then.

Originally Posted by belle155

Fred is from Detroit and called games for the Pistons as far as I know so I wouldn't say hes a die-hard Cavalier.  He just likes his job.  He came over when Dan Gilbert bought the team and they let Reghi go (who was the best tv commentator we had).
This.

Bring MR back.

can't believe the spurs lost that game......but george hill is trash....he aint been the same since his pics leaked
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jonathanchingy

With Tony Parker gone AND with SHAQ, LEBRON, JAMISON,and BIG Z gone, cavs beat the spurs by 2-_-

fixed for you. i dunno why you tryna hate when cavs had tehir 3 best players out and STILL won

Back
Top Bottom