Official Spurs @ Cavs 4pm pt/7pm pt NBA TV Spurs = FAIL

Go cavs! I hope the cavs crush those garbage $#+ spurs
devil.gif

DEEEEELLLLLOOOOONNNNTTEEEEEE I watched him make that play. great defense. he knew it was going to Manu.... wow Spurs almost knocked a 3 down right ther.... Jamisons back of his knee got stiff so they took him out to ice it... no game till Friday so its a smart move... Lets hope the D can stop the spurs. they are TOUGH!!!

LMAO Cavs annoncers were mad hype, I hate that one dude.

Pop and his drawn up plays are something serious
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thought Mason was gonna pass it to Hill in the corner.

The spurs lose to a lebronless cavs and no jamison in the second half aswell
roll.gif

Spurs are GARBAGE
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

These announcers are officially the worst in the league

take it back bro....
mad.gif
laugh.gif
the play by play guy had a heart attack when Delonte made the first freethrow, and I can't comment on the color commentator I don't understand what he's saying. He needs to go to the doctor or something.

lol I know they're bad but Austin Carr is a good guy, I actually met him a few years back. They're not the best but I've come to get so use to them its like somebody talkin about an old relative in ya family you kno lol

anyways how about that W!

we're lucky they didn't call that post shot foul on Moon... lookin like Goldberg the way he took mason out...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

which one? 
50 wins 
pimp.gif
  feels good to win this without Bron, Shaq & Jamison for most of it..

Did they just really have a mini celebration at the END of THIS game with the strings?...
and did this lame NK really put "spurs= fail" as the thread title when HIS LA team is on a 3 game losing streak....

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

which one? 
50 wins 
pimp.gif
  feels good to win this without Bron, Shaq & Jamison for most of it..

QFT. Seeimg Guys like J.Williams step up. Delonte playing BIG... really is a good look. Bogans couldn't do nothin wit JW... nice

Back
Top Bottom