***Official STALLEY thread**** (Savage Journey to the American Dream) Out Now DL link Front Page

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Didn't even like Stalley's other, stuff but that Lincoln Way Nights is amaizing. Its album worthy.

She Hate The Bass
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I rock with Lincoln Way Nights.

BTW, where is the sample from in She Hate The Bass?! Sounds mad familiar but I cant put my finger on it.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Didn't even like Stalley's other, stuff but that Lincoln Way Nights is amaizing. Its album worthy.

She Hate The Bass
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I rock with Lincoln Way Nights.

BTW, where is the sample from in She Hate The Bass?! Sounds mad familiar but I cant put my finger on it.

Anyone know where the sample is from on SHE HATE THE BASS? Its killing me yall. I checked googz and got zero.

Anyone know where the sample is from on SHE HATE THE BASS? Its killing me yall. I checked googz and got zero.

I wish I had some beat in my whip. This tape goes hard!

Oh yeah the sample for "She Hates The Bass"

+#%@ with my blog, for more samples!! (in my signature)

I wish I had some beat in my whip. This tape goes hard!

Oh yeah the sample for "She Hates The Bass"

+#%@ with my blog, for more samples!! (in my signature)

I didnt really like The Autobiography tape but this one here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I prob play Slapp like 3 times in a row b4 continuing on with the tape.

I didnt really like The Autobiography tape but this one here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I prob play Slapp like 3 times in a row b4 continuing on with the tape.

Had to give this a listen in light of him getting on with MMG. Some dude who works for Ski Beatz also told me that he was dope I completely forgot about him.

Had to give this a listen in light of him getting on with MMG. Some dude who works for Ski Beatz also told me that he was dope I completely forgot about him.

Back
Top Bottom