Official Star Trek Movie (2009) Thread

Joined Feb 20, 2009
i mean the new film, went to see it today and...
the film is real nice,special effects are crazy and it has some good acting..

anyone else seen it?

Joined May 4, 2008
I cannot wait to see the advance screening of it at 7:00 P.M. tonight. The movie looked amazing from the trailers and has gotten stellar reviews to boot.

OP, we might as well make this an "Official Star Trek Movie (2009)" post...

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Originally Posted by LESfamilia

I cannot wait to see the advance screening of it at 7:00 P.M. tonight. The movie looked amazing from the trailers and has gotten stellar reviews to boot.

OP, we might as well make this an "Official Star Trek Movie (2009)" post...

yeah i agree with the reviews, i thought it would be good not as good as it was..

Joined Dec 10, 2007
Im def gonna go check this out sometime. Looks amazing and ive seen some great reviews

Joined Feb 14, 2007
4 more hours, I can't wait
I know this movie will not disappointand I've never watched anything ST ever before

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I'll go see it next week probably. Chris Pine (Captain Kirk) is gonna be a huge actor.
i find it crazy that he is 29 and i haven't seen him in anything before?!

he's a real good actor.

Joined Mar 8, 2006
I was planning to catch the IMAX showing tonight at 7pm, but it's sold out already...fml

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now