OFFICIAL: STEREO Presents: The Battle At The Berrics 2

Appleyard kicked it in when needed it looked like today. I heard Berra say one day he liked to wear plain t shirts, so he wasn't wearing the same shirt aseveryone else. I can't say anything about him I wear plain t shirts all the time as well.

very entertaining... first couple vids had the ODB shimmy instrumental... it freken took me back and had my head bobbin instantly...

lets keep this thread alive! i hope jerry hsu wins it.
chris haslam...
smh.gif
you gotta be kidding me...

Thread died.

Lotta substitutions and big names choking messing up the brackets!

Richie Jackson's kit is Burtonesque! Trapasso sounding like Rick Flair. How is Corey Duffel pro?

Hope Dyson's ad comes up soon. 808!

Corey Duffel's pro cause he throws himself down many many amounts of consecutive stairs, basically. Sure his flatground is buns.

Sorry about letting the thread die... I stopped posting videos cause the point of that was to put other NT'ers onto skateboarding, but it seemed like onlyskate heads were posting, so I knew you'd all see the vids on The Berrics.

Haslam was brutal, absolutely brutal... Gonzales might do decent against Pudwill though...

I know the more exciting matches didn't happen until later in the first Battle, but some of these ones suck... The substitutions don't help. I'mpraying for Chris Roberts' legion of doom to show up again, though.

Bah carcass hucking doesn't count for much since there's already people who do it better and can skate other stuff too!

Too many of these guys seem to be known for their idiotic clothes/flair than talent.

eg Heath is one of the premier stair/handrail/gap guys and his tech/flat stuff isn't vomit-inducing either. No one else comes close for me but then againI'm not into that kind of skating most of the time. It's like with vert I can only stand watching Danny Way or Rune. Everyone else get's the"vert button".

SUNDAY
Lucas Puig vs. Greg Lutzka

MONDAY
Guy Mariano vs. Cesar Fernandez

Puig/ Lutzka game was nice, one of my favs so far, in fact.

Lucas' fakie tre was pretty chill/steezy. I wish mine looked just like that.

Plus Lucas held it together, and once he got to set got two quick letters on Greg with those two heelflips.

Greg's ender was sick too, FS 360 kickflip; tiiiight. EXCEPT The rules clearly state that "offensive toe drag gets one do-over," and Watson gavehim two on that last trick.

HMMMMM? Rematch??

Great matches this week.

Torey Pud's gonna go far, but looking at some of the tricks he got letters on, I think PRod is closer to being this competition's Mike Mo.

Back
Top Bottom