OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

TSLZ still has room. Tesla is fools gold. I can't believe folks on this board is going for Musk bs. Today is a good day to join me.

TSLA one of the only things that kept my trading account above water the last couple of years (ROKU, CURI, PTON, SOFI, etc all trash.com )

Should I sell now while I'm still barely green?

They should focus on that “affordable” model.

If you can target that first car audience (high school/college students, gen z, etc) with the TESLA brand. It SHOULD be a hit.

If you can target that first car audience (high school/college students, gen z, etc) with the TESLA brand. It SHOULD be a hit.

Where will high school/college students, gen z, etc, plug their cars in?

Whoops, no one thought this idea through that far. 😅

Gen Z is less interested in driving based on falling driver’s license numbers. They just Uber. And I don’t know about yall but my first car was a beater. Only know one kid in my HS class that had a brand new car.

As I’ve said before, if you haven’t done any type of competitive analysis or even looked at their 10-K or financial ratios then stick to ETFs. Making moves based solely on the stock price isn’t a long-term winning strategy.

Gen Z is less interested in driving based on falling driver’s license numbers. They just Uber. And I don’t know about yall but my first car was a beater. Only know one kid in my HS class that had a brand new car.

As I’ve said before, if you haven’t done any type of competitive analysis or even looked at their 10-K or financial ratios then stick to ETFs. Making moves based solely on the stock price isn’t a long-term winning strategy.

Beaters are more expensive these days. Everyone I know aged 17-21 is driving a new lease or got gifted a new car. The days of buying a beat up Camry or Civic because its reliable and cheap are over.

Long term, TSLA will be fine, just need to attract new buyers and be a little innovative. The current owners love their cars.

Too big of a brand to fail this fast.

Beaters are more expensive these days. Everyone I know aged 17-21 is driving a new lease or got gifted a new car. The days of buying a beat up Camry or Civic because its reliable and cheap are over.
Yo for real??

Gonna need to get a car for my 13 yr old before I know it. I was thinking the beat up Camry/Accord route lol.

I didn’t get my first car til I bought it with my own money when I was 18, a busted up geo prizm lol

Yo for real??

Gonna need to get a car for my 13 yr old before I know it. I was thinking the beat up Camry/Accord route lol.

I didn’t get my first car til I bought it with my own money when I was 18, a busted up geo prizm lol

My first was a 1999 Camry. Our generation just wanted a whip. As long as it takes us from point A to B we'd stunt in it.

New generation needs that back up camera, all those safety features, apple carplay, etc.

A new cheap lease these days is $200-300/month.

Bruhhhhh
own better companies lol. Or voo

Lol those were all tickers that were mentioned in this thread during pamp szn a few years ago. I just stupidly held on as everything was making money back then.

I'm done buying individual stocks for the most part. VTI / SCHB is where most of my money goes now

Lol those were all tickers that were mentioned in this thread during pamp szn a few years ago. I just stupidly held on as everything was making money back then.

I'm done buying individual stocks for the most part. VTI / SCHB is where most of my money goes now
You gotta lock in profits when trends break and at the very least stop out at breakeven when you were up more than 10%.

Back
Top Bottom