OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Almost had a heart attack when my yahoo finance app alerted me NVDA is down 75%

1626788399420.gif

Hi guys hope you all are doing well and enjoying the summer :nthat:

I'm trying to start my position NVIDIA after the split as it's a bit more affordable for me now. I'm guessing it's best to enter and DCA with it

If it's anything like the apple and tesla split last year. I can foresee it going down to around 125ish. I'm waiting for the sell-off from those who brought it when the split was announced.

If it's anything like the apple and tesla split last year. I can foresee it going down to around 125ish. I'm waiting for the sell-off from those who brought it when the split was announced.
125ish? Tsla and aapl didn’t see a 35% drop post split lol
Off memory I think Apple treaded water and tsla climbed slowly

Tesla dropped cause I bought the day it split and was down at least 20-30% at one point. But it came roaring back fast within a month or two

NVDA had a perfect storm with the stock split announcement and semi conductor shortage at the same time. They knew what they were doing.

Hmm appreciate the insights everyone -- I haven't gotten in yet and am interested to hear all advice and insights on how y'all would go about it

Buying the dip on margin is such a thrill :lol: I’m crushing today. Hate being on margin even if it’s a little though. Had to sell $20k worth of stuff right now to get back in regular standing. Trimmed my biggest position, ROCK, reluctantly because I need to diversify a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom