OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

I just took a look at the transcript and idk if you didn't see but the line right before that says that they prepared financials using both GAAP and non-GAAP which is common. When they discussed on the call I'm guessing they wanted to use non-GAAP expenses because when discussing the expenses it would show a more reasonable picture of what the reoccuring expenses are and wouldn't include items that don't affect cash flow or are infrequent. For the payroll taxes, I don't think it would be payroll taxes that were excluded entirely but payroll taxes related to the stock compensation.

You can see the GAAP financials on their investor relations website if that was what you were looking for.

thanks for the explanation

I mean Telehealth is going to be massive, there’s zero doubt in my mind
The question is if tdoc will be a good investment
Telehealth is honestly the worst part of their business and potential future. Teladoc’s existence relies on remote monitoring and precision medicine thanks to genetic testing and AI analysis of health data. Telehealth is just the window you use to communicate. The best thing they can do would be to buy Sema4 and/or Invitae.

AAPL doesnt know what it wants to do. Man, between AAPL and MSFT theres going to be a lot of angry traders who were expecting a pop.

Need to get these calls underway so analysts and traders know how to treat the stocks.

noskey noskey , I don't understand what you mean by AAPL not knowing what it wants to do. Can you clarify? Is this sentiment based on their earnings call?

And anyone know why they trading lower after beating estimates?

AAPL reports ”record breaking profits” ….down 3% after hours.

LMAO. I’m about to take my money back to Goldman Sachs 0.70% 3 year CDs

AAPL reports ”record breaking profits” ….down 3% after hours.

LMAO. I’m about to take my money back to Goldman Sachs 0.70% 3 year CDs

"On Tuesday, Apple CEO Tim Cook warned silicon “supply constraints” will affect sales the iPhone as well as the iPad."

that's part of the rain on the earnings parade i'm sure

Back
Top Bottom