OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

looks like PINS is on a road to miss MAU this quarter again... trimmed from 12% to 6% position to wait on on the next top pick that could turn out to be a numbered pick for ophir

Cut pins in half as well. Capitulation but the mau concerns are real. I was wrong. Still staying long for the next few years but at a smaller allocation instead.

Pins is dead i think. Was good to me. Glad to have moved on

pltr next big bet

Was in the office today

E881008C-D4F8-4BD9-9880-53DD1EF972E3.jpeg

Still holdinf roku. Looking to buy more sq tomorrow

i been kind sideways for a while, patience!! Playing the long run

My son was born few months ago and was debatinf between 529 or custodial. 529 is safer but limited to education.

May just cop him shares and then do 200
Dollars a month and invest what i think is right or wait few months and let it build then cop some shares at right time. Could be better play by the time he 18

Still holdinf roku. Looking to buy more sq tomorrow

i been kind sideways for a while, patience!! Playing the long run

My son was born few months ago and was debatinf between 529 or custodial. 529 is safer but limited to education.

May just cop him shares and then do 200
Dollars a month and invest what i think is right or wait few months and let it build then cop some shares at right time. Could be better play by the time he 18

Congrats on the lil one. I've got my first incoming in less than two weeks (due date Oct. 3rd) and that really motivated me to start actively investing. I too am undecided on whether I am going to go 529 or custodial; what I am certain about is that I am gonna get him or her an investment property when the funds are right...hopefully collecting rent checks for the next 10-18+ years on his/her behalf will set 'em up right.

leaving a lot on the table imo. it's going to be record breaking quarter for quarters to come and it's pumping season. wait until like february to sell
Yeah I don't disagree. Could just use some of the cash right now for things that popped up. Will probably buy back in after my next bigger check. I fully believe in the company, and it's been very good to me.

leaving a lot on the table imo. it's going to be record breaking quarter for quarters to come and it's pumping season. wait until like february to sell
Yeah I don't disagree. Could just use some of the cash right now for things that popped up. Will probably buy back in after my next bigger check. I fully believe in the company, and it's been very good to me.

$tsla has been the best stock play I’ve ever made.
I shaved off 25% today even though I know there’s a good chance I’m missing out on another 2-3x.

I lowkey just want more crypto :lol: 🤦🏽

$tsla has been the best stock play I’ve ever made.
I shaved off 25% today even though I know there’s a good chance I’m missing out on another 2-3x.

I lowkey just want more crypto :lol: 🤦🏽
You don’t own other stocks that you believe in less?

Back
Top Bottom