OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

People put so much faith in Cathie Wood and most of her top investments got destroyed and are significantly down YTD and from their highs. I think she focused way too much on overvalued pandemic plays.

I think people focused on Cathie for the right reasons but her underlying stocks were becoming overvalued because of the growing volume of her ETFs

she has a $ZM bag that could double if we have another COVID scare

There's a reason why Cathie is in her position. not gonna pretend to know anything about what she does. i guess this is my way of saying "i'll trust the doctors" lol. but not downplaying you guys' analysis either. GL

edit: do not be afraid if you have time on your side. not financial advice (NFA)

Probably all of us as the morning has gone on:

giphy.gif

Days like today can hurt, but we're all relatively young and have time, like coolcool coolcool said. We'll recover. Keep holding good names and good teams behind the names, and your investment will be good too. Wish I could scoop more MTCH, PTON and SQ today.

There’s a reason Cathie is where she is and we’re on NT. Check back in 5 years, then judge.

exited net NTNX today, trimmed fb. Unwound some leverage and added another nft.

Added some SE and SQ (thought about PLTR and buying back some NET)

On another note, I'm off work this week and I've spent probably a couple thousand dollars on NFTs the last 2 days.

I don't know what I'm doing guys but I can't help it. This NFT shxt takes me down a wonderful rabbit hole. 98% of these will go to zero. I'm aware.

.... still buying :smh:

On another note, I'm off work this week and I've spent probably a couple thousand dollars on NFTs the last 2 days.

I don't know what I'm doing guys but I can't help it. This NFT shxt takes me down a wonderful rabbit hole. 98% of these will go to zero. I'm aware.

Just sell the NFTs before they decrease in value duh. It's so easy. Like selling stocks at the top. Easy peasy get rich.

Same but hey, if we’re going to lose money, might as well have fun doing it. What did you grab? I’ve splurged on sappy seals, groupies and fang gangs.

A little off topic, but do you guys use an app they tracks your spending, and overall finances? Looking to get more organized and disciplined with my budget.

A little off topic, but do you guys use an app they tracks your spending, and overall finances? Looking to get more organized and disciplined with my budget.

I use personal capital, I like it more than mint.

Use this referral link for download and help a brother out :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom