OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

LULU with the V formation for the W
Bought it yesterday and was up just added more of a gain today for the sale

Holding some L’s currently
With SQ and SPY

NFLX big miss, subscriber growth was a big fail. MSFT numbers tomorrow will be very important.

Went long on TMF in anticipation of rate cut and long on gold.

Still thinking we get a drop soon, was thinking after FED meeting but looks like it may have started already, considering moving 50% to cash depending how things continue to play out.

This is like the 3rd day in a row I have bought and sold calls on LULU when they are in the red just for the climb up into the green this **** is cake man

I also bought and sold two call on TTD with two different strike prices 1 that expired tomorrow (got that off quick and the other expires next week just if the market wanted to head fake on me

Still holding my SQ call that expires next week

Just sold half my holdings and went 50% to cash on that little pump we just had. Took about 40k in profits in 3 months.

My reasoning is the risk/reward long is not as good anymore. Upside seems limited with rate cuts increasingly priced in, we are nowhere near a trade deal, bad economic data etc. Will be more defensive and looking to add on weakness through fall. I might sell more depending how things develop.

Sold all the rest of my remaining holdings, I am officially 100% cash (aside my hedges I mentioned earlier: gold, silver, bonds, crypto, a small volatility long etc)

Very ugly price action today. We may get bounces but I think things don't bode well for the markets. Feels good to lock in profit and watch the chaos with a full bank account.

Still too risky to take major short positions until after FOMC decision is confirmed - just my opinion.

the stock could very well go down, but all the numbers will be good. this is known already though haha

Crazy seeing JC Penny stock be less than a dollar. I slick want to rack up because it’s my preferred place to shop for work clothes, but i know it wouldn’t be worth it.

Nasdaq shorts paying off bigly.

Lmao @ BYND... is there anything that can bring this down ? Maybe when the lock up period expires.

Back
Top Bottom