OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

SBUX fell because they lower their guidance for ER

That **** bounced back damn near into the green
Calls over 100% profit easy money man

People thought they were going to have big fun shorting today but it climbed up after 10 and didn’t look back :lol::lol:

Screenshot_2019-09-04-19-12-18.png
Screenshot_2019-09-05-08-04-59(1).png

Scored big today...
Got all my losses back the past 2 years.

And to think i was down to my last 200 last week.

Blessed.

Screenshot_2019-09-04-19-12-18.png
Screenshot_2019-09-05-08-04-59(1).png

Scored big today...
Got all my losses back the past 2 years.

And to think i was down to my last 200 last week.

Blessed.

I’m glad somebody shorted that **** today I didn’t expect it to fall that bad after the bell

I did pretty good with calls on NFLX
And also caught the bottom of WORK after it fell from ER yesterday almost in the green for today

I actually takes ppls money and grow them. Lol
Doing it with some of my FUNKO discord members. Lol.

We only put in 150 between 3 ppl. Up 80% so far on it.

Ill post here if i decided to do it again.

Very impressive...& on RobbingHood platform too. Do you solely use that or IBKR, TD, eTrade?

Screenshot_2019-09-06-16-20-48(1).png

Bought jnug calls too soon...
Taking wrecking L currently.. Will evaluate position next week.. Really gave me a reality check today.. Cant win them all.

Roku calls did good for me.. Will add a long call over $200 strike monday.
Negating some Ls With roku.

Screenshot_2019-09-06-09-30-14.png

Just found this thread...so much to learn...i am new to stocks and all this..but I would like to learn...can anyone recommend a starting point? books and or videos or anything? I have about 2k to invest monthly...but i will hold off until I learn...any info is greatly appreciated.

Just found this thread...so much to learn...i am new to stocks and all this..but I would like to learn...can anyone recommend a starting point? books and or videos or anything? I have about 2k to invest monthly...but i will hold off until I learn...any info is greatly appreciated.
Page one

Bought jnug calls too soon...
Taking wrecking L currently.. Will evaluate position next week.. Really gave me a reality check today.. Cant win them all.
]

Powell's comments killed gold, I think it will bounce back next week though.

WDAY coming back down. Nervous about adding right now but if it heads to the low $160’s I’m going to have to add to my position.

A couple books I just finished and highly recommend. The first is "The Simple Path to Wealth" by JL Collins and the other is "I Will Teach You To Be Rich" by Ramit Sethi. The latter is a step by step guide into getting out of debt and which accounts you'll need to open to begin investing and in which funds. They're also geared towards millennials and easy to understand for the average joe.

You can download a free trial of Audible on Amazon and download those two books I recommended for free with the two credits you'll receive.

Anyone ever get unknown money in your robinhood account? It’s buying power/withdrawable...it’s just a couple of dollars but I don’t know where it came from, none of the stocks I own pay dividends either.

Back
Top Bottom