OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Trying to figure out this DKNG entry. Not sure if onset of sports will be enough to bolster Q2 earnings, if sports even happen

Stalking FSLY entrance as well.

NFLX just reached 550, which was my target price post earnings next week.

NFLX moved too fast for me to jump in these last 1.5 weeks. I was eyeing NFLX for deeper dip in late June for me to get in. Really fighting my emotions right now because I charted this to perfection. It was just ahead of me.

Last edited:
Banks and airlines trading higher today after falling yesterday.

Earnings for some banks and airlines next week and they can't be good...

I'm lost here.
Stocks usually run into earnings and sell off after. Probably the case here unless the news is priced in which logically speaking I can’t see being the case.
Stalking some stocks but not seeing anything I like too much. We need more selling.

Locking in a little more FSLY. Down to my last 15 shares. Don’t want to sell anymore. I’ve locked in a nice chunk but this one has been such a big runner, it’s gonna hit major profit taking if it loses 88. 44-103 in 20 days. Nuts.

sold 10 shares of lvgo to lock in some gains. Market seems sketchy. Wanna pay myself a little on these huge movers and make it easier to stay in long term amidst any volatility.

Last edited:
Just talked to my daughter's pediatrician via telemedicine using doximity powered by twlo. have buy orders set up now. long runway with this one customer.

Banks and airlines trading higher today after falling yesterday.

Earnings for some banks and airlines next week and they can't be good...

I'm lost here.
Can't speak for airlines because I personally stay away, but I am all in on financials for longterm these are great discounts to any longterm investor.

I rather trade SPY with options from now on
I can’t stand tickers that show a good uptrend for it just to it follow through even though the market is in a rebound and going higher

I like following the market for the day:lol::lol::lol:

Can’t downgrade SPY 8)8)

Can't speak for airlines because I personally stay away, but I am all in on financials for longterm these are great discounts to any longterm investor.

Long term yeah no issue.

I got some puts on a couple banks just because I know their numbers should be horrible.

But we will see what happens when the earnings calls happen.

I don’t understand how this affects the stock market?

For some reason he doesn't want to reveal any financial info...and now he may be forced to reveal it.
Is there something in there that might compromise his reelection bid?
Any hint of a Biden win will weaken Markets.

Back
Top Bottom