OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

IMG_20200710_152018_518.jpg

When he tweeted this yesterday I said what the heck. Whats 276?

Man wish I would got more but man I wish I would have copped the call for NEXT week. Man.

Will it actually burst? The revenues are legit. The demand and necessity for the products are real. Tech is overinflated and needs to rest or reset, but it’s not going anywhere. This isn’t a fad.

Its isn't a matter of them having revenues, it is just that as you say tech needs to rest or reset and no industry is immune from a recession, not even tech. As the banks and airlines lay people off, that's less Micrososoft office subscriptions, Zoom meetings, and business iPhone/iPad purchases.

Its isn't a matter of them having revenues, it is just that as you say tech needs to rest or reset and no industry is immune from a recession, not even tech. As the banks and airlines lay people off, that's less Micrososoft office subscriptions, Zoom meetings, and business iPhone/iPad purchases.
That’s a fair point about sales. I do wonder how much it will weigh down certain bottom lines. We’ll see. I know advertising will probably miss this quarter again.

Will it actually burst? The revenues are legit. The demand and necessity for the products are real. Tech is overinflated and needs to rest or reset, but it’s not going anywhere. This isn’t a fad.
All these industries are intertwined with each other. Like B Betonblck said, if other industries are laying off staff and making cuts, the demand for tech will also decline to an extent. I imagine the bulk of their revenue is from corporate accounts rather than consumer sales

Mercedes really went out of their way to copy Tesla's interior with the new S class. Interior went from classy elegance to generic tech :smh:

About to dump all my cash into BAR (gold ETF w/low expense ratio) on Monday. This has become silly.
Price action is more important than any of us thinking things or silly or not. Decide on what price is doing; not what you think the market should be doing. Best of luck. Gold looks pretty strong right now and should probably hit 2k at some point.

Back
Top Bottom