OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

PLUG was the first ever stock I bought. It was like $1 some years ago, the only reason I bought it. I think I bought $20 worth. I didnt know **** about the market and just got off the waitlist to download RH.

I gotta redownload the app and see if it's still in there.

354009DE-E9C4-4658-80AB-19881419717D.png

My only concern is a lot of their sales growth surge can be attributed to bitcoin sales but that's a losing venture for them so I guess the goal is to upsell those customers and further integrate them into cash app which I guess makes sense and isn't a bad thing at all in the long run.

PLUG was the first ever stock I bought. It was like $1 some years ago, the only reason I bought it. I think I bought $20 worth. I didnt know **** about the market and just got off the waitlist to download RH.

I gotta redownload the app and see if it's still in there.

I bought a 120 shares of this when it was like $4+

My DD pointed out that the company had never had a profitable year in all its years of operation.

But I was like "There's maybe some upside potential. Eff it, let's just gamble. If it goes to zero. Fine"

Over 1000%+ return since. Haven't sold a single share. Will not be surprised if it goes back to $4. For now, we ride

I bought a 120 shares of this when it was like $4+

My DD pointed out that the company had never had a profitable year in all its years of operation.

But I was like "There's maybe some upside potential. Eff it, let's just gamble. If it goes to zero. Fine"

Over 1000%+ return since. Haven't sold a single share. Will not be surprised if it goes back to $4. For now, we ride
Good **** fam. I’ve ignored plug for years and thought it was ****. Props on taking the other side and banking.

Abnb fire today. Bad sell but whatever. I clearly wasn’t fully behind the idea and I can’t be mad here as a result. 80 billion mc is still steep for me.

100% speculation

I grabbed 25 shares of znte in case it turns out to be Lilium
I grabbed 25 shares of ONDS in case it turns out to be the CML Pro pick. If it is, I'll add more, if it isn't, whatever, small loss is fine with me.

Back
Top Bottom