OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Damn, yall ain't mention none of that before or else it would have strengthen my conviction to buy.
It’s been well known that it’s Tesla’s plan. It’s a reason why you can’t buy Model 3’s after you lease them.

It’s been well known that it’s Tesla’s plan. It’s a reason why you can’t buy Model 3’s after you lease them.
You actually can buy them after your lease is up as of a couple months ago

anybody uninformed on how big this will be should use this video as a general ideaon how quick EVs are about to take over and how transportation as a service will be the new way. Seba does a great job of explaining

Jesus I have to explain jokes here..

93960FD1-8F43-43B8-B2C8-0969289B4EAC.png

Was gonna post that :lol:

Chamath is nothing more than a glorified stock promoter who is entertaining. Look at his SPACs, the majority are garbage. I’d say only OPEN and SoFi (maybe DM and Proterra) are worthwhile.

clover, metro mile, latch access and that solar one are garbage. Cool ideas, but they aren’t the new wave.

I came across a spac rumor that I found interesting, FCAC merging with ShareCare. Haven’t been able to find as much info as I want on it but I played around with their offerings and it’s pretty cool as another remote monitoring/digital health play.

I really am intrigued by their acquisition of Doc.AI which at a quick glance could possibly have Galileo like implications. I’m going to be watching this one and maybe grab some warrants or FCACU to get units and 1/3 warrant for every share. We’ll see. I’m really bullish on this thematic and how it should revolutionize healthcare.

if you’re interested in learning more about this thematic, check out Unhealthcare. Really good book about health assurance by one of the founders of Livongo and HAAC.

How many damn times have I said if you aren’t paying for the product you are the product

You don’t need to attend a top B school to get IT

And unfortunately they are paying for the product as well. Overpaying actually.

The order finds that Robinhood provided inferior trade prices that in aggregate deprived customers of $34.1 million even after taking into account the savings from not paying a commission.

RH routes its users trades directly to the market maker (citadel), they never see an exchange. I suspect the orders were/are held or delayed, taking advantage of a few ticks to widen the bid/ask profit margin citadel is already collecting. Not to mention the algos they are able to create with the data to frontrun everyone.

saw this
0D01F04C-5077-4477-A2E2-980F93871BF7.jpeg

Doesn’t this show people what to buy or watch out for? Or not buy? I’d be pissed if I was a board member or large shareholder. Let these companies pump. Gnus has had pump and dumps in the past. It’s also been a target of citron.
How quickly will they go back to the other 42 the second they pump?

Made a non-ROBBINGHOOD acount and will try to get a souvenir $GME if the volatility allows me to.

Also the share price x quantity is all over the place. These are very specific amounts. What’s their math telling them?

amc. $13.45 x 10. = $134.5
Bb. $14.06 x 700 = $9842
Express. $5.54 x 20 = $110.8
gamestop $312 x 1 = $312
Genius $1.83 x 600= $1098
Koss $60 x 2 = $120
Naked $1.62 x 600 = $972
Nokia $4.62x 2000 =$9240.

Also the share price x quantity is all over the place. These are very specific amounts. What’s their math telling them?

amc. $13.45 x 10. = $134.5
Bb. $14.06 x 700 = $9842
Express. $5.54 x 20 = $110.8
gamestop $312 x 1 = $312
Genius $1.83 x 600= $1098
Koss $60 x 2 = $120
Naked $1.62 x 600 = $972
Nokia $4.62x 2000 =$9240.

They need 100% collateral on all trades made and due to unprecedented volume and volatility they dont have enough cash. They are calculating how many trades they can cover per settlement period based on recent volume in those names is my guess. From my understanding this whole thing had a lot of people spooked of counterparty risk.

Tsla is battery constrained. They sell every car they make. They have to replace the entire fleet of gas cars and trucks. Just btd and hold

Will be an interesting story of optics.

133A6BC9-6997-442D-A41C-EA586ACEE6CD.jpeg

IPoe bout to be on sale tomorrow :nerd: :pimp:
It’s corny for Chamath to admonish RH for something that his company does too though.

Selling your market information is the trade off for no commission trading right? Is that a fair trade off? I guess what I’m asking is it would only be an issue if they limited buy orders like Robinhood did last week right?

You actually can buy them after your lease is up as of a couple months ago

anybody uninformed on how big this will be should use this video as a general ideaon how quick EVs are about to take over and how transportation as a service will be the new way. Seba does a great job of explaining

Hopefully NIO and IDEX blows up for me :lol:

IPoe bout to be on sale tomorrow :nerd: :pimp:
It’s corny for Chamath to admonish RH for something that his company does too though.

Selling your market information is the trade off for no commission trading right? Is that a fair trade off? I guess what I’m asking is it would only be an issue if they limited buy orders like Robinhood did last week right?
Every broker has free commission trading now, everyone does it probably

Was gonna post that :lol:

Chamath is nothing more than a glorified stock promoter who is entertaining. Look at his SPACs, the majority are garbage. I’d say only OPEN and SoFi (maybe DM and Proterra) are worthwhile.

clover, metro mile, latch access and that solar one are garbage. Cool ideas, but they aren’t the new wave.

I came across a spac rumor that I found interesting, FCAC merging with ShareCare. Haven’t been able to find as much info as I want on it but I played around with their offerings and it’s pretty cool as another remote monitoring/digital health play.

I really am intrigued by their acquisition of Doc.AI which at a quick glance could possibly have Galileo like implications. I’m going to be watching this one and maybe grab some warrants or FCACU to get units and 1/3 warrant for every share. We’ll see. I’m really bullish on this thematic and how it should revolutionize healthcare.

if you’re interested in learning more about this thematic, check out Unhealthcare. Really good book about health assurance by one of the founders of Livongo and HAAC.

speaking of solar

ISUN is the ticker.. yall do your own research and let me know what yall think.. just passing it along. im sort of interested in it cuz the market cap is only $123mill.. meaning this **** could go up big time if Tesla owners drive-up their business

Back
Top Bottom