OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

How is NVDA not at $1,000? I am starting to really sour on this nonsensical market. TSLA is a poop. The share price should be $100 tops. Yes, I am having a moment of bitterness looking at my portfolio.

When might this GME battle be over? Looks like its still 100% shorted... when do the shorts expire?
Someone correct me.

As I understand it, they don't necessarily expire, a broker can force you to close out, if the interest become unsustainable.

I assume, they are constantly shorting, because it's a real rollercoaster. I'd love to get in on $GME just for a tutorial ride, but I'll buy at ticket at hunned. :hobowithpocketspulledoutemoji:

its frustrating been holding through last two earnings crushing n stock just doesnt want to climb

I got out of that man. Too much lagging. I’m sure the growth will be there, but I wanted to use that money on something else instead of depositing more.

When might this GME battle be over? Looks like its still 100% shorted... when do the shorts expire?
when the Fed stops bailing out Wall Street, so never. That's the thing these people don't understand. They don't need to cover completely ever.
AMD is really starting to piss me off! I know eventually great companies win out, but come on!
Great company, if it becomes an issue of opportunity cost, I get it, but great company.
How is NVDA not at $1,000? I am starting to really sour on this nonsensical market. TSLA is a poop. The share price should be $100 tops. Yes, I am having a moment of bitterness looking at my portfolio.
Trillion dollar market cap in 5 years. Their hands are everywhere. ARM, as long as it goes through, is an amazing growth engine along with MLNX. They're going to be a winner in Data Processing, Autonomous, GPUs, bitcoin mining, deep learning hardware, etc.
didn't buy more last week, but loving this recovery. digital health is on fire.

Citron long CVLB. im bidding on a call spread, but im not looking to buy common up here.

Hey johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm do you have access to investment reports? If so, would you mind sending over a few examples? Going to pivot my thesis to the valuation of a company not yet publicly traded, but need to get a sense for consistent format and sections. The lengthier the better.

Hey johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm do you have access to investment reports? If so, would you mind sending over a few examples? Going to pivot my thesis to the valuation of a company not yet publicly traded, but need to get a sense for consistent format and sections. The lengthier the better.

Dumb question, but is there a way to get financial statements of a company that’s not yet public?

I'm a school teacher who just trades/invests for fun :lol: I don't do this porfessionally.

Closed the FSLY day trade. SQ add looking good so far. Selling IPOE looks bad, but whatever, I wasn't behind it anymore.

This is no longer a battle against the shorts. This is now just people who got in too late/high trying to spread misinformation to entice people to get them back in the black before abandoning ship.

Proof? This doesn’t sound correct.

Back
Top Bottom