OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

YouTube might’ve been on to something. My entire feed last week was recommendations of videos of flash crashes and previous collapses.

BRO.. I SHORTED MY FIRST STOCK EVER BY ACCIDENT JUST NOW.
My heart is racing.
I was closing positions in my OTC account to lock in profit and I did a duplicate of CBDL.
I'm watching my account grow and I'm like WTF, how is this possible when I have no positions.
Come to find out I'm shorting 175k shares of CBDL. Made an extra $500. Lucky as ****!

****ing TDOC is a rocket off those lows. Wish I could've bought more but went with TWLO instead since that position is smaller and wanted to build it.

When you're not over leveraged guys and you own great assets, you can have iron balls and buy a ****ing flash crash. It won't always work short term, but in the long run, it'll be ok.

Most of my positions are holding up. If $CURI & $IPOE dip 5-15% below today’s close I’m buying more.

Will also consider adding $FSLY & more $PINS. Bought 10 shares of $PINS @88 last week. And it’s been getting slapped around since.

Increased positions in $CURI orders filled @ $17.5 & $16.75 & $IPOE @ $17. Largest and 3rd largest positions.

Added $FSLY @ $70 only 10 shares tho.

Managed to only use half of the cash I was willing to use. My plan from yesterday was damn near on point

I have no idea why I was unable to fill CURI orders today when I was able to with everything else. Upset because I was trying to get it when it was still down 20%. Look at this.
A27D402D-63AB-46F3-8F3D-53B7A0ED6D4F.png

Back
Top Bottom